Chapter 5.

"Aly!!! Wake up!" Dad shouted trhough the intercom.

I stood up and replied to him.

"I'm up, I'm up." I said.

I went to the bathroom and took a bath.

I changed into some long sleeve crop top shirt, a below the knee pastel skirt, with ordinary white keds.

I went downstairs and took my sweater in the hanging rack because it's gonna be freezing outside.

"Good morining sweetie. How was your sleep?" Mom asked, she was cooking eggs and bacon, my favorite.

"It was fine, sorry for yesterday though." I said and she handed me a plate and placed an egg and a bacon. I started munching on the eggs, I save the best for last.

"It's okay dear, I understand you." Mom said handing me water. I kinda don't like orange juice every morning, it makes me puke.

"Well you better eat fast because you're gonna be late for your 2nd day of school." Mom said.

"Where's Alec?" I asked.

"He's waiting for you dear." Mom said.

"He got up early?" I asked again.

"Yeah." She said and I placed my plate in the sink.

I kissed mom good-bye and went outside, Alec was there sleeping inside the car. I took my phone and pictured him, unfortunately I did not silent my phone so the camera press sounded and he blinked, shoot!

"Good morning bro!" I said, getting inside the car.

"Good morning sissy! Did you take a picture of me again?" He asked.

"No...." I said acting normal.

He turned the engine on and drove of to school.

"Thanks Alec." I said getting out of the car.

"No probs." He said and went straight.

"Hi Jessica!" I said.

Jessica turned around, she had a blondish and brownish hair we were kinda the same but mine was like caramel something. She has the perfect jawline, aqua blue eyes and beautiful eyelash and eyebrows.

"Hi Aly!" She exclaimed she's always like this.

"Ohhhh!!! I love your outfit!" She said.

She was wearing a baby blue mini-skirt and a white long sleeve crop top shirt and some keds.

"Hey! Our outfits are almost the same, but my skirt is short and yours is below the knee. Why?" She asked.

"I'm conservative Jess." I said and we went to our locker, her locker was just next to mine.

"Well, see you later Al." She said and waved at me.

I went to my first period. Math.

I kinda don't hate school but what sucks is that, you need to get up early.

"Everyone please, settle down." Ms. Baker said.

The whole morning was normal.

We went to the cafeteria and went to our table. Jess was already waiting there.

"So how was your class?" I asked.

"It was great!" She squealed.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because Ben and I are partners for the project!" She said.

We ate silently after that we went to the garden to hang out or study.