Chapter 4.

When I got home, Archer and Alex were playing Xbox. I quickly went upstairs, not trying to disturb them.

"Aly how's school?" Alec asked standing up and followed me.

"It was fine." I said roaming around the place, yeah we had a pretty big place and I sometimes get lost.

"Oh okay." He said and went to his room.

Finally, I found my room.

The walls were black and the floor was grey and paintings on it and my favorite part the bed, the pillows was grey and the covers were white and some of  my pillows has designs so that it won't be that boring and a desk, a huge bathroom, and a walk in closet.

I worked my home work directly, I don't know why I was like this. I kinda don't do my homework directly.

I was done doing my assignment after ten min. Wow.

"Aly, please come to the kitchen, it's dinner time." Catherine said through the intercom.

I stood up and tied my hair in to a messy bun and changed into some white shirt and a simple shorts, and went down stairs.

"How was school dear?" Mom asked as I bit into my burger.

"It was fine." I said.

"Are you done with your hom-"

"I'm done with my homework." I said and bit the last bite of my burger.

"Excuse me, I'll go back upstairs and sleep I don't want anyone come to my room, and I'll lock the door, so if you mind I'll go ahead, good night." I said and went upstairs.

I locked the door and dimmed the lights and got my phone I opened Netflix and watched movies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Max pov
When I got home I went to my room and laid there, I stood up and went to my window, I glanced at the left side, the Pattinsons House, then the right side, the Thompsons house. Then the front, it was Ryders house we were apparently front neighbours, sometimes I usually hang out with Blaze.

Every window was very lit up except for Aly's room. It was kinda dimmed.

What can I do to let her be friends with me again?

~•~•~•~•~flashback~•~•~•~•~

Aly's 14th birthday is today and I was nervous giving my gift to her she might not like it.

"Come on Max let's go." Dad said.

When we arrived Aly was there talking to her friends and glanced at me and smiled.

My parents and her parents were having some kind of partnership with their company and our company.

Me and Aly were friends but not close we talked sometimes.

"Hello everyone we appreciate that you came to our sweethearts 14th birthday party, Aly, would yoy mind if you come up the stage for a while." Dad said.

She climbed up, she's very cute, every boy in the school was attracted to her, and so am I.

"Thank you so much uys for coming to my party." She said.

After singing the birthday song, it gift giving time, and I was the next to Lily.

"Thanks Lily! It's beautiful!" She said hugging a little white bear.

Aly loves everything, she does not care if it's small or big.

"I brought you this gift I hope you'll like it." I said.

She tore the gift wrap and her eyes widen, I gave her a little 'A' pendant.

"Thank you." She said and her eyes sparkled.

"Your welcome, I'm glad you like it." I said.

My heart was doing cartwheels.

After an hour Aly and I were chatting our personnal likes.

Until our parents interuppted us.

"Happy Birthday Aly." My mom said and handed her a gift.

"Thanks Mrs. Anderson." She said and plsced the gift beside her.

"So me and your parents planned about something in the future." Her dad said.

"What is it dad?" She asked.

They sighed.

"We arranged a wedding for you in the future." Mom said.

Arranged wedding....

The words were swarming in my head over and over again.

"No!! This can't be!" She said and stood up.

"We know dear, but this is both for your own good." Dad said.

"We can't marry, we're still 14 years old dad!" I exclaimed. I defended myself.

"That is what we said you'll marry when you turn 19." Her dad said.

Aly ran upstairs.

When we arrived home I directly went to my room, pissed of.

"Honey, we hope you understand." Mom said.

"I won't." I said.

Mom sighed and went outside.

♠♥♪♪♪the next day ♠♥♪♪♪

"Hey Aly where are yo-"

"Don't talk to me anymore Max, I don't like you and go away." She said and walked away the hallway in school.

I felt like I was being stab by someone in the heart.

~~~~~~ end of flashback ~~~~~~

Max pov
I took a quick bath and drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~••••••~~~~~••••••~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So this is me updating to you! I hope you'll love this book.

As usual,

Comment,
Vote,
Share,
& follow.

Lot of love,
uknowngirl_padilz and The sisterhoods.