Heat within the Night

Victor was only awakened when he heard Yuuri calling his name.

"Victor... v..ictor..." Yuuri mumbled.

"Yuuri, you were calling me? What's wrong?" Victor got up.

Yuuri still had his eyes closed. It seemed he was not awake at all. Perhaps he was just sleep talking?
Still, Victor couldn't feel at ease going back to sleep. He decided to stay up until Yuuri was quiet.

"Vic...tor... haaah.. --uhhg..ha!" Yuuri's facial expressions changed.

Was Yuuri in great pain? Victor was about to call the ambulance, but then he heard Yuuri mumbling something else in his sleep.

"T...touch me... there... -ahhh! Vic...tor! Haaah... mo..re..!" Yuuri's face was beginning to turn red.

Victor couldn't really comprehend the situation very quickly. Was Yuuri calling for him because Yuuri was dreaming about him? In his dream... he was being touched?

Victor observed that Yuuri began to squirm in his bed. Under the sheets, Victor had been holding Yuuri's hand since before they fell asleep. Victor's hand grazed against something hard. Not just hard, but warm as well.

Victor's pulse rate shot up; he just left his hand where it was.

"-aahhh! Haaa...ah...vi..ctor... I can't anymore... let me... come, please!" Yuuri started moaning louder as he grinded himself harder against Victor's hand.

Victor felt a blush sear across his cheeks; he could feel Yuuri throbbing against his hand. Not only was he throbbing, he was already leaking so much that Victor felt a warm patch on Yuuri's underwear.

Yuuri kicked off his sheets, leaving him fully exposed, wearing only his boxers. Victor could see Yuuri's throbbing erection, the wet patch on his boxers, and Yuuri grinding himself against his hand with his own eyes now -- the visual stimulus was too overwhelming, and sent blood rushing to his own groin area as well.

"V..victor... haaah.. ah... make me.. come... please... touch me, here! Haaah... I... I want to come..."

Yuuri brought Victor's palm to own crotch, and started thrusting his hips into Victor's palm. That friction alone made Yuuri go insane; he leaked even more, causing the wet patch on his boxers to spread. Victor could feel the tightness of his jeans by now -- his own erection was pressed tightly against the zipper of his pants. It wasn't a nice feeling. Victor took off his pants so that it wasn't as tight anymore.

No, no, what was Victor thinking? Yuuri is sick currently, he needs to rest. He shouldn't be doing this, what if his condition worsens?

Yuuri opened his half-lidded eyes and looked straight into Victor's eyes, begging with his lust-filled voice,

"I... can't anymore... please... Victor... haaah...I... I need re-release...it feels g-good when you rub it..."

Victor was already having a hard time controlling his own sanity and maintaining his self-control, but with Yuuri begging him like that, it was the last straw.

Victor straddled Yuuri and started grinding himself onto Yuuri. The immense friction was sudden, and caught Yuuri by surprise.

"a-ahhhh! Haaah...ahh! Ahhh...hahh...V-Victor! More! Move your... hips... faster...-ahhh! F-Feels so good...! Victor...! Give me m-more! ahhh-"

Victor moved his hips faster against Yuuri's crotch, and Yuuri also started thrusting upwards uncontrollably. Their erections were rubbing together so intensely, and it was driving both of them insane. Victor felt himself go dangerously close to the edge, and stopped moving his hips for a while. His erection was visibly throbbing through his underwear when he stopped for a while, and it was also the same for Yuuri. Pants and moans were heavy in the air.

Yuuri whined from the sudden loss.

"V-Victor...please...aahh..hah...ahhh..don't stop....-ahh"

Victor didn't like to just come when he felt like coming. He liked a little endurance before finally releasing, because he believed it felt much better that way.