Heat within the Night (cont'd)

"Yuuri... just wait a while more... I'll let you come later... okay? " Victor whispered into Yuuri's ears seductively while panting.

Victor lifted Yuuri on top of him, allowing Yuuri to grind into Victor's crotch. Victor couldn't help but grind himself against Yuuri's opening --they were both leaking so much that even through underwear, Yuuri could feel Victor throbbing just outside his entrance.

"A-Ahhhhh! G-Good! Vic...tor- haaah! P-Please... don't tease anymore... put... put it in! Haaah...ahh..." Yuuri moaned needily into Victor's ears while rubbing his hole onto Victor's rock hard member.

Both their underwear were a complete mess inside -- it was already all wet and sticky, even before climaxing.

Victor knew he couldn't do that while Yuuri was still unwell; he tried his best to keep his self control and just repeatedly grinded himself in Yuuri's hole. Victor could see that Yuuri's tip just kept leaking and leaking through his underwear, and it looked as if it was on the verge of bursting. Yuuri himself was also a moaning mess, relentlessly grinding himself against Victor's member for friction, more friction.

Victor took off both their underwear and held both their cocks together -- he couldn't stand holding it in anymore, and neither could Yuuri. Yuuri kept moving his hips and thrusting into Victor's hand which was moving up and down their cocks furiously.

"Ahh-aahhhh! V-Vic...t.. I...I can't hold..anymore- aaahhhh! Haaah...ahhhh! Haah...ahh..." Yuuri's entire body convulsed and he collapsed onto Victor's body below him.

Victor came right after Yuuri, and his orgasm was also very intense because he had purposely held it in for a while before his release.

Both their chests were heaving up and down for a few minutes, before they both fell asleep again. Victor helped to clean Yuuri up and tucked him into bed before he slept beside Yuuri's bed like he had earlier.

Yuuri got better the next morning, but Victor was unsure whether what they did during the night had anything to do with his recovery.

-------
Please let me know what you think of my writing/how I can improve on the smut writing AHHAHA I'd love to hear your opinions :) THANKS!!