(CH12) Trying To Stop Fate

Present Day:

"If you think this story is interesting Toby oh just wait" Katherine said as she left Toby house so fast like a blink of an eye. 

"Katherine come back!" Toby yelled. 

Toby was so into Katherine life story for she had a great one hanging with The Rolling Stones and The Beatles. As time went on Toby thought Katherine left him and she wasn't coming back. Then like a blink of an eye Katherine was sitting at the table. 

"What the?" Toby said. 

"Now you didn't think I wasn't coming back? Now did you?" 

Toby didn't say anything but Katherine knew he was mad.

"I was only gone for five minutes"

"Where did you go?"

"I told you I was hungry" 

"I guess it's better then killing me huh?"

"You think all Vampires kill humans?"

"Don't they?"

"There is so much you don't know and don't need to know"

"Fair enough, anyways I do believe this life story of yours is about to get even more interesting" 

"I didn't know this at the time I found out later but while Paul was on Holiday in India he also visited Paris France to see my father. Of course Asher wasn't with him just Paul." 

"What on earth would Paul go back to Paris France after meeting your family the first time?"

"Well Toby....... "

January 1965

After Paul came back from India he made a visit to Paris France to see Mr. Heartman. 

"I'll tell Mr. Heartman you are here." the house keeper said. 

Paul looked around the house and moved his finger on a near by table.

"So clean" Paul said not believing how clean the Heartman family house is. 

Then Paul over heard the house keeper talking to Mr. Heartman. 

"Mr. Heartman there is someone to see you" 

"I am not expecting any visitors" Mr. Heartman said rudely. 

"It's a Beatle"

"A what?"

"You know The Beatles"

"That garbage of a band"

"I think they have good music surprise you didn't say anything about the hair."

"After seeing my daughter first boyfriend oh what was his name oh Jagger, Mick Jagger him and his band The Rolling Stones. The Beatles hair look well, I can't believe I'm saying this but quite good."

"Should I bring him in sir?"

"I'm busy"

"Sir?"

"Bring him in"

The house keeper walked over to get Paul who was standing by the door where the house keeper left him. 

"Mr. Heartman would like to see you now"

"Thank you Ms?"

"Miss Holly"

Paul smiled and Holly stop at the door.

"You can go in to talk to him now" 

"Thank you Holly" 

Holly thought Paul was so cute and a very kind.