One;

~Mijoo's POV~
"Mijoo unnieeeeeee!!! Ireonaaaa! You have to go to school," my little sister woke me up.

I open my eyes and look at my clock.6:00 am. I sit up and stretched. I am going to a new school today. I wanted to go to this school so much because they offered Performing Arts here. I love dancing and I had always wanted to enter a dancing course. I took my newly ironed uniform and towel to take a bath. After showering, I look at my mirror and look at my uniform. It was not bad. My skirt ends at the mid thigh and the blouse had a tied ribbon on the collar area. I looked at the name of the school. Woollim Hit High. I took my bag and went down.

"Good morningggg!!!" I shouted.

Its my usual behaviour. I hope to make friends fast.

"Come. Today menu is bacon and pancake!" My mum said.

My siblings were excited. The three of us love eating these for breakfast. Well I have a big brother named Lee Yoonseok and a little sister named Lee Misoo. Yoonseok oppa is already a university student and my sis is a Year one high schooler and I am Year four. After eating our breakfast and biding our parents goodbye. My brother sent us to to school with his car. After sending my lil sister to school, he sent me to school.

"Ya! Kiss eobseo?" he asked me as I was about to get out from the car.

I turned my face around and kissed his cheeks. He already have a girlfriend but he still ask kisses from his siblings. Unbelieveable. I went out of the car and many people stared at me. I quicklyy walked to the office to get my schedule. I entered and went to the front desk.

"Annyeonghaeseyo. I am a new student here," I said to the the person taking care of the front desk.

He looked up. Then went through the drawers to search my schedule. He looked up back. I took the papers from his hands.

"That is your timetable," he told me.

I nodded my head. I went out of the office and tried to search for my classroom. I was so focused on the paper that I didnt noticed someone is walking infront of me. I bumped to the person.

"I'm sorry," I apologised while bowing down.

"Aniyo. Its ok. By the way you look lost. Mind if I help you find the way?" the person asked me.

I looked up and it was a girl. She had big eyes and smiled at me.

"Annyeong. I am Seo Jisoo," she introduced herself while sticking her hand out.

I shook my hand with her and introduced myself.

"I am Mijoo. New student here," I told her while smiling.

I gave her my schedule to let her have a look at it. She smiled happily.

"You are in the same class with me!" she said happily.

I smiled. I was happy that I could find a friend so fast. I mean we are considered friend right? Then she linked her arm around mine.

"I'll introduce you to my other friends," she said.

I followed her and she brought me to this room. The label on the door says 'Lovelyz'. Jisoo opened the door.

"Girls! I brought a new member!" she announced to 6 girls in the room.

They all stood and went to me. I was afraid they would judge me but my predictions were wrong.

"You are so pretty," a girl with bbangddeok like cheeks said.

I smiled. Its been along time since someone praised me.

"Thank you," I thanked her.

She smiled to me.