Eight;

"The winner is..... BANGLYZ! Congratulations, you guys will be flying to Hawaii!" The emcee announced.

All of us were surprised that we won. Ever since we watch the rest of the performers, our confidence went down a bit. All of us made a group hug and circled around. Namjoon take the envelope while Soul noona take the trophy. We thanked all the performers, emcees, judges and also the audience who voted for us. We went off stage and went to our room. We did another group hug and did our hands in.

"Omg, I cant believe we won!" Jiae noona said while closing her mouth still in shock.

"I told you guys that Banglyz will make it but you guys were like 'We cant make it with all the good performers'. You tell me who can beat us?" Taehyung kind of shouted to us since we were all didnt think positively.

Yoongi hyung just take the trophy from Soul noona and stared at it. He didnt said anything but kept on staring at the trophy. Well hyung is in his normal behaviour.

"Lets celebrate!" Namjoon announced.

We all jumped up and down with joy. All of us went out of the room. We talked about our performance as we walk away from the event venue.

"Hey you ok?" I asked Mijoo who kept quiet since just now.

"Ya I'm fine. Its just that I cant believe we got first place," she said while smiling widely.

Without me knowing, I smiled along seeing her smile. Finally after walking we finally arrived at a restaurant.

"What should we order?" Myungeum asked.

"Lets order Pork Belly and...," Soul noona was thinking when Jungkook suggested.

"LAMB SKEWERS!" he shouted happily.

All of us laughed and just agreed witb his decision. We ordered and while waiting we decided to talk about life.

"I cant wait to go to Hawaii. Its legit a dream place," Jiae noona said.

"Who would reject that prize man," Namjoon said.

After a while talking, the food came in and Seokjin hyung did the honor for cooking the meat. Jungkook look so excited as he see his lamb skewers cook. All of them just stared at the meat while it gets cooked. Then the aunty gave two soju bottles to them.

"It looks like you guys are celebrating something. If you guys are celebrating, you guys cant miss out sojus," the aunty said while smiling.

"Oh thank you," Baby Soul thanked and bow towards the aunty so did the rest.

"Its free," the aunty whispered and winked.

They all laughed. They took the bottles and the maknaes did the honour of pouring for the hyungs and unnies. After the pouring, they served the cups.

"For more success of BANGLYZ! CHEERS!" Namjoon announced and ee all cheer.

After drinking, we start to eat as it finish cooking already. We talked about alot of things and how excited we all are about Hawaii.

"Wait, when are we going though?" Mijoo asked.

"Next two days," Soul noona replied her.

We all continued eating. After finish eating and drinking abit we all decided to go home.

"Guys lets go home," Soul noone said.

All of them stood with the boys and we all walk out of the area. I walked with Mijoo and suddenly all of us stopped walking.

"Lets send the girls back home. Its dangerous at a time like this for a girl to walk home alone," Namjoon suggested.

"I will just grab a taxi since my house is quite far away from here," Jisoo said as she stand at the side walk, stopping a taxi.

"Take care unnie," Kei told her as she went inside the taxi.

All of us split ways to send the girls back home. For me and Mijoo we just walked.

"Are you going to pack when you go home later?" I asked her trying to break the ice.

"Ya since I have alot to bring," Mijoo replied still looking foward.

We continued walking until we arrived infront of her house.

"Thanks for accompanying me even though its awkward," she told me.

"Your welcome. You can go in first," I told her.

She walked. towards her house. I begin to walked off when she entered the house already.

———————————
Waddup my friends!!  HOW YALL DOING? This chap is abit short than the others. SORRY🙏🙏 Anyways I LOVE YALLSSS!!! MAA MOCHISSS🙆🙆