Nine

~Mijoo's POV~
As I walked to school, I was greeted by the members who are waiting for me.

"I have already asked the principal for our leave and she agreed to it!" Soul unnie told us.

We all cheered at the hallways of the school and could feel stares. But who cares going Hawaii and skipping school is an awesome combination!

"Why are you girls so hyped up for?" we stopped as we heard a familiar voice.

We all looked back and see bangtan standing there.

"Oh Soul unnie asked permission for our leave to Hawaii," I told them.

They all jumped up and down which made us laughed and got more stares from the others.

"Guys I know I gave you permission for leave but for the next two days, you are still stuck here," the principal who appeared out of nowhere told us.

We chuckled and bowed to her as we walk away.

"Lets ditch," Taehyung told us.

"Go where?" Kei asked him

"Lets just chill at our room," He said.

We agreed and walked to Bangtan's room. As we arrived, all of us threw our empty bags and sat on the floor.

"Looks like you girls didnt really wanted to go to class," Soul unnie told us as she sat with us.

All of us just smiled at her.

"Lets play a game," I suggested.

Namjoon then took a bottle and placed it in the middle. I spin the bottle and all of us just stared at the thing turning around. But as it slows down, all of us are clenching our fists. But in the end it pointed to me.

"Wel karma loves me sooo freaking much!" I shouted as I lay on the floor.

All of them laughed at me. I keep laying down on the floor until I felt something on my legs. I looked at my thighs and see a blazer.

"Oh Hoseok hyung," Taehyung teased him.

I sat up and placed the blazer properly and tried not to blush.

"Ok so truth or dare?" Sujeong asked me.

"Truth," I told them.

All of them looked at each other, trying to think of a truth.

"Since you are a new member here, who impressed you the most when first meet the seven of us?" Seokjin oppa asked me.

I thought about it for awhile and I just realised that I am more closer to Hoseok than the rest since we are always talking to each other. But I still maintain a good friendship with all of them.

"Ummm, Hoseok since I think I am the closest to him," I said.

The rest nodded their heads and I spam the bottle again. This time the it turned to Namjoon.

"Truth or dare," I asked him.

"Dare," he said confidently.

"Please do a freestyle dance for us for 1 minute," I told him while laughing.

All of them laughed along with me and high fived with me since it was a good dare. Taehyung took out his phone and played a random song while Namjoon just had a mini mental breakdown. All of us were supporting him to dance and he finally did it. The first part of the dance made us all awed since it was good but then it turned into a funny dance. We all laughed our ass off. After one minute have finished, he sat down while all of us still trying to regain back ourselves.

"Ya! It finished already why are you guys still laughing," he said.

"Ok ok guys chill," I told the rest.

They all stopped laughing and sat up. Namjoon spinned the bottle and it point to Sujeong.

"Truth or Dare?" Namjoon asked her.

"DARE!" she shouted.

"I dare you to do a cartwheel," Namjoon suggested.

"Ayeee! Its so lame and easy," we all complained and I threw the bottle to him.

He stand up and tried to avoid the bottle and he did.

"What? What else should we give her?" He tried to defend himself.

All of us thought for awhile but in the end just went with Namjoon's idea.

"Just do the cartwheel," Yein said.

She stood up and realised she was using a skirt. But Taehyung stood up and gave her his blazer.

"Do it quickly," Taehyung told her.

Sujeong then spinned quickly and she finished. Both of them sat down at their place again. It continued until the school ended.

SKIP TILL THE DAY THEY GO HAWAII

~Author's POV~
They decided to meet up at the airport since they wont be rushing. Mijoo arrived first as she accidentally woke up early. She sat on the waiting area while listen to her music. While she was closing her eyes and enjoying the music, someone took out her left earpiece and sat next to her.

"You are here early," the voice spoke.

She opened her eyes and see Hoseok sitting next to her. She flinched as she saw Hoseok.

"Since I woke up early and couldnt sleep back," she told him.

Hoseok nodded her head. They just rest there while waiting for the rest to come. Then she saw Taehyung being goofy as he walk over to them and see Sujeong behind.

"Did they meet up together?" Hoseok ask Mijoo and both of them looked at them.

"Maybe," Mijoo replied.

As they walked closer, Sujeong ran first towards Mijoo and Hoseok while Taehyung catching up behind.

"Unnie!!" Sujeong shouted and hugged me even when I sat down.

"Ya Sujeong ah, why the tight hug. We just met yesterday," Mijoo told her but still hug her back.

Sujeong let go and smiled at Mijoo cheekily. She sat next to Mijoo and lean on her shoulder.

"Did you guys meet up together or something?" Mijoo asked her.

"Yup. Since he wanted to buy something near my house," she told Mijoo.

Mijoo just nodded her head.

"How about you unnie? Did you guys came together?" she said with a hint of tease in her voice.

"I came here early and Hoseok came later," Mijoo told her calmly.

Mijoo leaned back and still listen to the music and she forget that she is sharing earpiece with Hoseok.

"How about the earpiece thingie?" she teased Mijoo again.

Mijoo just shook her head at how Sujeong was teasing her.

—————————
ANOTHER CHAPP!!! Finally I did a book spam for yall!! I have always said that I will spam but it always fail😂 Anyways stay healthy and remember to always love yourself and also remember that I love you😘🙆😍