Five;

~Mijoo's POV~
"Aunt Yoonae!" I shouted her name to find her.

The others look around the store. Then Aunt Yoonae came out from the staff lounge.

"Oh! Mijoo ah!" She exclaimed excitedly.

She went to me and hug me. The others just stood there awkwardly. We released the hug and Aunt Yoonae looked at my friends.

"Oh! These are my friends. Guys, she is Aunt Yoonae!" I introduced her to my friends.

They all greeted her and individually introduced themselves.

"Oh! Boys too! Which one is yours?" Aunt teased me.

My eyes widen. How can she say that loudly. I smacked her arm jokingly. Then she bring us to the sofa placed in the boutique.

"So why are you here?" Aunt asked me.

"Well basically, we have a performance coming up and we forgotten to order our clothes," I explained to Aunt our situation.

She looked at me. I smiled. I already told her about me joining in a group.

"I can help you guys," she told us.

The girls smiled happily. It was their only hope anyway.

"Whats your concept?" She asked me.

I look to Soul unnie.

"Well we are searching for high school blazer with a white dress inside," Soul unnie explained.

We already planned for that costume. Then I faced back to Aunt.

"Give me all your sizes," Aunt said as she place a paper and a pen.

While we write our sizes, Aunt was thinking of the clothings. I could see through her. Then she took the paper. She went to this special room that keeps clothes and dresses that are unique. Then she came out with 8 coats with white dress in each coat.

 Then she came out with 8 coats with white dress in each coat

All of us were awe. Even the boys.

"Omg! Aunt please lend it to us for a day!" I plead Aunt.

She nodded her head. All of us cheered. We took the right sizes for one of us and brought it home. I cant wait for our performance!

~Third Person's POV~
<SKIP TIME>
It was already the day of their performances. The performers were getting ready for the turn. After preparing, they sat infront of the stage. Watching each of the performances. It was amazing.

"Waa! Unnie, all of the performances are really good!" Myungeun told Mijoo.

"They are all good man. Even the cheers!" Hoseok commented.

They all watched the performers in awe. Then it was finally Lovelyz's turn. They were preparing backstage while the emcee gave the ment. They put their hands together.