Two

~Mijoo's POV~

I came to school hearing whispers and getting loving stares from the other students.

Is she the new member of Lovelyz?

She look pretty.

I think she will be bias from now on.

I love her!

Bias? Isnt that the words that they only use for idols they really love in one group? Then Jisoo came and wrapped her elbows around my neck.

"Mijoo ah, we need to gather at the practice room. I need ideas for our new song," she told me.

I nodded my head and both of us walked to our room. I just realised Bts room was next door. I opened the door.

"Seems like no one is here yet," I said as I put down my bag that was almost empty cause I am having no lessons today.

"Lets start first. Yein should be here by now though," Jisoo said as she stretched her body.

Then the door opened revealing a tired and panting Yein.

"Whew, I swear to god the fans have no chill," she said trying to catch her breath.

The two of us laughed. What an adorable maknae Lovelyz have.

~Third Person POV~

The three girls started to think of ideas as they went through the song. Jisoo and Yein had already finished half of the song. Mijoo then stood up ad tried to dance the steps that came into her mind. Being the fast catcher, Jisoo and Yein continued the dance. In the end they finished the song right when Lovelyz came in.

"Girls, a event is coming up next week. Jiae do a remix. Dancers improvise on the steps. Kei, Sujeong coach the rest of the girls. I will sign up our name and come back," Soul stated.

After she went out, the girls went to do their own thing. Mijoo, Jisoo and Yein sat down on the floor waiting for Jiae to do the remix of the songs.

"Girls, I will be remixing the song that I was working on. I think I can trust the dancers to think of the steps faster," Jiae told the girls.

The three girls nodded at Jiae. Well they Mijoo, Jisoo and Yein. It should end fast. Then after few hours, Jiae let the remix played. Its was For You. The remix is nice. Well it looks like the dancers have to come up with a dance break.

~Jhope's POV~

All of us were working hard for the upcoming event coming. There is no awards but we, Bangtan, would do anything for our fans. Well since we are using lights this time, we had to work properly. Namjoon had already ordered our outfirts and light so whats left now is to practice our dance over and over again.

"Ok guys, take a break," Namjoon said.

All of us laid down on the floor. I swear our life is like an idol. Whats more worse we have to think of dance steps and produce our own song.

"Hoseok ah, go and buy food for us," Namjoon told me.

I just accept since I think I will suffocate in the room if I dont go out. I went to our cafeteria and bought food for us to eat. After buying, I walked back. Just as I exited the cafeteria, I saw Mijoo.

"Oh! Mijoo ah!" I shouted her name and ran towards her.

She turned back and looked at me. She bowed and greeted me.

"Oh! Hoseok sshi," she said.

"Ayee, you can just drop the formalities," I told her.

She just nodded her head. We walked to back towards our room together since our room are just next to each other.