vi • epilogue

closure;
a feeling that an emotional or traumatic experience is resolved

social skills;
when interaction and communication with others comes easily

The Aftertaste of Curiosity and Human Interaction;
CLOSURE & SOCIAL SKILLS

••
uhhhhhhhh completed a year too late, kms.

so, i stopped writing this for a l o n g time because i just struggled with it. i ended up unpublishing it so that i could rewrite the whole book, but i decided not to.

mainly because i'm lazy.

so, if theres a huge shift in writing style around the fourth chapter, then thats why.

sO!! MAXINE AND HICCUP!! they obviously gave each other abstract gifts, which were in the prologue and epilogue. also i realized their relationship moved wAYYYY too fast.

once again, i began this over a year ago. and its a short story, so stuff had to go speedily.

i will say this about what happened after the events of this book: maxine && hiccup became the bestest friends ever, but maxine remained on her lil island bc its home sweet home.

if i were to continue this book, it would probably be her own original plot, with her making appearances in rtte and httyd2.

tbh i dont have much emotion with this book just because of how much i didnt like writing it??? like i love the plot and i love maxine, but i strained myself so much to sound smart with all those fancy words and e u g h.

buT THX FOR READING YALL!!! ILY!!!

-princeofspace i finished it and my soul died in the meantime