The Perfect Girl

She was the perfect girl. She clocked them 9-5's faithfully, she carried herself like a Queen, she was a school girl with just a hint of hood, and we had a bond I knew could never be broken. I had the baddest female on my block, shit in my city. See I grew up where niggas took naps on their stoop cause they knew "Money Never Sleeps", I was the perfect product of my environment and all I ever wanted to do was make it to the top..... a text brightened up my iPhone, checkin my surrounding I pull out my phone and read... "Baby I Miss You💕 Remember I Gotta Come Home To You Tonight😘"... That was her way of letting me know to be careful out here.... Everyone knew the streets wasn't no home just a casket waiting for your corpse.... I texted her back letting her know my location and that everything was gonna be alright... That night was slow, not many of my regular customers popped up. My mans Damien pulled up on me real smooth like, he had a bad habit of pulling up in something new all the time. Damien was a 3rd level pimp everybody who was anybody knew him that man switched cars and girls like he switched socks. My hand firmly gripped my 40 which was fully loaded. Damien rolled down the window "AY LEO! Whats The Move Baby Boy? How long you been sittin foe?" Relaxing a little bit I answered...
"Nigga You Gotta Stop Pullin Up On Me Like That. But I'm here all night shorty pull back up later so we can get out here!".... He dapped me up and went on his way... It was never as slow as it was that night a knot slowly started to form in my stomach. I thought I was tripping because mfs knew better then to mess with me so there was no real reason to be worried. It was going on 2  A.M My girl hadn't texted me yet that wasn't normal for her.. Everything was outta place.. I thought to myself "Leo man just go home get that shit back another day" but the hustler in me told me to stay put so that's what I did. It was too late for my girl not to text so I sat down and called her, the phone rang 4 times before she answered...
"Hey baby where you at?" She sounded like she'd been crying but I didn't think anything of it so I answered...
"Same place bae I was just making sure you was A1 I Mis.."
"Lonnie Hang That Up This Serious We Need To Talk" A nigga said angrily inna background. Normally I wouldn't trip cause I know how niggas be bout my girl but it's 2:48 A.M now. She should be home right? Alone?... Duh nigga Lonnie not like that get that shit out yo head, is what I thought to myself. "Lonnie where you at? Who you with"
"Damien Bae, we just talking he said he's gonna pull back up on you y'all need to talk"... I hung up wondering what he wanted to talk for. I waited on my corner for 20 minutes until I saw a big black Tahoe come around the corner... assuming it was Damien I started walking towards the truck... shots fired my way... I ducked as quick as I could feeling bullets pass through my dreads ... I up'd my 40 and emptied my clip at the truck and every visible window... I must've hit the driver..instead of pulling off the car just sat there... I reloaded and made my way closer to the Tahoe.... opening the drivers door Damien fell out 2 gun shots to his head... in the passenger seat lied Lonnie grasping the side of her neck trying her hardest to stop the blood... I darted to the other side of the truck to help her as much as I could.... we both knew wasn't no saving her... last 2 words.." I'm sorry" she said her hands falling from mine as her body sat there cold and life less I looked down at the ground seeing a glimpse of a hospital paper her doctor personally had to have sent that was in her purse... it read.." Checking back up on your appointment on November 18,2016. I do apologize to inform you that you have tested positive for AIDS. Let's set up an appointment to get you started on Meds so this doesn't affect the baby. It would be safe to make sure your significant other Mr.Damien Jackson is aware of your sexual status

...."

......Fuck 💔