Lust Part 2

When we get to the top of the stairs he picks me up and lays me gently on the bed. He starts undressing me. First my shirt, then my bra and now my panties. I stand up to undress him but he pushes me back down. He drops his pants and takes off his shirt. He bites his lips while I lay there gazing into his eyes. I thought to myself what am I getting myself into. He came close and caressed every inch of my frame. I closed my eyes as he  slowly went down on me. I spread my legs and grab his head. He flips me over and I get into position. As he inserts it in I gasp for air. I look back and realize there is someone standing in the doorway , my girlfriend. She has been away for months in the Army. Flowers in hand and tears rolling down her face. In shock I jumped up and starting crying. I looked at him and he was just as shocked. " A girlfriend? " he stated. I can't even look at because I was so disappointed in myself. "A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND? " he yelled out. My girlfriend turns around, runs down the stairs and slams the door. He leaves behind her, as he leaving out the room he looks back and shakes his head. I get my phone off the charger and  call her back to back. No answer. I send text messages. No reply. He texts me the next day and says you could have told me you dated my daughter. I haven't seen her since she was 2 but I know her face when I see it. I didn't know how to respond. I had already lost her and now I'm about to loose him too. I decided there was only one way that i would be able to fix this. I got into my car and drove to the liquor store. I spent my whole pay check on the alcohol but it was worth it. When i got home i turned on the TV. I was drained, heart broken, and just exhausted. I took some pills to help me sleep, almost drank the six bottles of alcohol...but the last one didn't get to be finished because i died.