Go To Girl

PART 1

" I love you .. you know that? I'm sorry for hurting you" he's saying that while he's deep in my guts, although he hates my guts, I'm moaning while tears are steaming down my face why am I fucking with him still? Is it because I still love him? Or i can't move on? "Fuck I'm about to cum" what he screamed " I'm cumming too" what I screamed forcing my nails on his back not only for pleasure but the deepness of the pain I'm feeling as well.

As we left the climax we looked each other in the eye as he got off and went to the kitchen without saying a word to me , I rolled my eyes and roll on the side of the bed to check my phone there a 3 text messages. 1st one from my best friend T saying "girl where tf you at? Call me ASAP" knowing damn well it's another stupid story from her job , 2nd one from my mom asking if I could come help her next week to move out and
last text from this boy I've been talking to at my campus name Marcus he was real cute, sweet and intelligent can literally hold a conversation about anything not to mention he has a killer smile , with his text saying "I hope you're having a good night baby girl❤️"
Trying to reply back my ex .. Tommy came and grabbed my phone I didn't even try to fight it from him he looked at me with a angry look "who's Marcus? You fucking with him too?" I didn't say anything. " bitch I'm talking to you" as he said with this annoyance in his voice. " no we're just talking that's all" I cross my arms and look straight to my tv knowing it was off , wondering why don't I just say I'm fucking him to get him mad? " oh? You're talking to the nigga? What I ain't good enough for you anymore?" I look at him as he looks so fine when he's mad but yet so demonic. "No regardless I'm not your girl and you ain't my Nigga" I got out of the bed as soon as I said that to head to the bathroom he grabbed my arm , when I said grabbed he grabbed like he had no mercy i tried to make him let go but he wouldn't , he stared at me for a couple minutes , I stared at him back
" Look... I'm your boyfriend I don't care what you fucking say " but you .. as soon as I interrupted to say no he raised his voice "NO you're mine fuck that nigga you say some slick shit like that I'll kill you and him" he pushed me , went back in the bed and turned on the tv as I watched him roll up a blunt I just kept staring at him while I was tearing up knowing Tommy would do something like this, he isn't afraid of anything and I mean ANYTHING. As soon as he knew I was staring at him , just frozen for a long time he said "well go where you need to go" I walked away and slammed the bathroom door as hard as I can so he could hear it.
Looked myself in my mirror wondering why am I still dealing with him? Like damn the dick is good but it's not that good to be scared of him , putting me down or coming to my place whenever to fuck me. I could kinda say I was his go to girl. When him and some other girl ain't working out he'll go to me and I'll accept it because I love him and only him. But it didn't matter I just need to him I want to stop fucking with him but do I want to? No, hell no but it'll be better for myself.
"Hey baby .. open up" knocking on the bathroom door , I didn't answer just kept staring at my naked self "babe .. please open the door come on don't act quiet, I love you" he kept knocking till I opened the door , "what?" As soon as I opened it with an attitude you could smell a mile away. With his 6'4 , caramel complexion , tattoos and his amazing accent I couldn't stay away from him "baby stop giving daddy attitude ok?" I turned myself at him , just looked at a image in the mirror just us being broken , as he hugged me from behind starting kissing my neck , giving these satisfaction along with goosebumps " you know I got you whenever , you're my girl & I mean that " he said it softly so soft his accent sounded so bittersweet , he kept rumbling away his I shall call it sweet talks to me while he's mumbling let me explain by Bryson tiller .
"I don't want to continue this with you" I looked at his face in the mirror he froze , stopped kissing my neck & rocking me side to side. He looked at me in the mirror while I'm crying because I didn't want to do this but on my soul I didn't deserve none of this . " so what? You're done with me? What the fuck you fucking serious?" As he was raising his voice. "Yes Tommy I love you but I can't be your go to girl anymore it's just not right you're only taking advantage of me " my voice was cracking , I saw the anger in him just the madness in him I knew he wanted to snap. " alright .." he let me go , I felt a relieve that he understood and knew this wasn't happening anymore. I wiped away my tears , walked back to the bedroom , having a knot in my stomach , when I got a hit on my face , I fell down "TOMMY WHAT THE FUCK?" He hit me in my mouth , he stands over me while I'm still naked and bleeding from my mouth , my heart fell to my stomach.
He dragged me by my hair , while I'm screaming stop and let go but he just wouldn't listen " You want me to let you go alright I will" he was dragging me to my balcony I was thinking "shit he isn't going to do this , he's gone completely insane"

TO BE CONTINUED...