All My Fault

~Louis's P.O.V~

I have a headache. A terrible headache. I'm sobbing, tears streaming down my cheeks, and soaking my face. I have never felt so bad and I've never cried so hard. I turn on my side and try to fall asleep. I know that's not going to happen. I know that I'm just going to lie here and dwell on Harry. How we were so in love, what caused us the most pain, or even how we were torn so far apart. He, of course, blamed me for everything that had went on. Even when I was a little emotional he said I brought it all on myself.
I whimper as I rub my cheek, trying to get the tears to go away. I wanna call him. Tell him that I need him now more than ever. Would he listen though? That was kind of the problem. He wasn't really a good listener when it came to my feelings. I sigh looking at my phone anyway. Harry's number in plain view. His picture looking more beautiful than anything and I can't help myself, I smile.
I dialed his number and listen to it ring. The sound like an endless echo. And then he picks up.
                  "Lou?" Is-Is that you?
I nod my head, feeling tears overwhelm me, I can't talk I'm shaking so much. I don't even have to. He starts speaking first.
                   "Are you alright?"
I'm not alright. I'm sobbing. How is that alright?
                    "N-No." I whimper out followed by consistent sobbing, tear after tear falling from my eyes and streaming down my cheeks.
"I miss you." I sigh and look down at my covers, probably to try and not think of my embarrassment. That's not helping though, and Harry has stopped talking. Now I'm really nervous.
                     "I know..." I hear after a while. "But Lou... we aren't getting along anymore." He sighs in defeat and that tells me he is hurting too.
                      "Lou... I'm tired of hurting...." He has a quiet sigh leave his lips before he speaks again. "You don't know how much leaving you hurts..."
I nodded, I do know the feeling. That's why I'm crying right now. That's why I called him. That's why I'm missing him.
I whimper as I hear him speak through tears. I know this is all my fault. No matter what happened or what went on it's me
                       "I'm tired of thinking that we'll ever work out." Harry's sniffles and then continues. "I'm love you Lou...and I'm sorry....I'm sorry for any hateful things I said."
Tears fill my eyes like raindrops water the plants. I'm empty, broken, and tired.
                        "I forgive you." I whimper. "It's my fault too though...I made you angry most of the time and that just made you
st-stressed." I sigh unevenly waiting for him to speak, but he never does. "Would you give me one more chance?" I look at my finger tips which are shaking. "I promise to take the pain away."