Chapter 4: Phone call

Why did I put faith in you Harry? Why did I believe that we could stay together? Maybe I enjoy believing in something. Something wonderful anyway. That has only caused me pain and sorrow. I never regret loving you though. To me it was like a blessing. I got to see you at your best, then at other times it was your worst. I'm still in love with you as much as you hate me to say it... I still do.

I fall asleep after the long thoughts of Harry in my head. Why did he leave? Why doesn't he want to talk? Why is he pushing me away? I sigh unevenly as more tears roll down my cheeks and onto the pillow.
Oh pillow, please forgive me. I have soaked you with my tears nearly all night. At least you don't throw out harsh comments. You don't even neglect me. I love you, pillow.

I whimper as I hear my phone buzz from the bedside table. Please don't be Harry. I look at the caller I.D and a single tear falls. In bold letters it reads Hazza. Great, now I'm scared. Like, really scared. I pick it up slowly...and I feel my heart slowly thump in my chest. My palms are very sweaty and there's a cold feeling spreading down my spine.

"H-Hi Hazza..." I whimper softly, my heart shatters the second I hear hurt in his voice. I know that he left but I still feel guilty. I feel as if I hurt him. "Where are you?" I say as I scratch the back of my neck.

He sighs unevenly, I know he's crying as soon as his voice breaks. I don't say anything. I just allow him to speak, which is probably best.

"I'm at a hotel." He whimpers. It's close to your house... I'm sorry I left it was just overwhelming and... I'm such a b-b-baby...." I can't comfort you because I'm a mess myself."

Tears after tear rolls down my cheeks as I hear the broken man before me. How could we be this stubborn. We're not even taken the time to cure our heart aches.

"Please... can you come here?" He whispers. "I'm so lonley..."

He doesn't have to say anything after that. As he is speaking I'm already throwing on a pair of sweats and I slip on a pair of sneakers.