After the break up

"Jace are you ready?" my mom calls from downstairs.
I woke with a start. I had cried myself to sleep the night before.
     Me and Isabela had broken up and I was still crying three weeks later. I told my family about the breakup first and then Cooper and Cooper told Riele and Riele told Ella and pretty soon, everybody on set knew. I was sad that not only had I lost my girlfriend but I also lost my best friend, however, I was happy. I was happy with Isabela but not as happy as I was without her. I felt that we just weren't as ready for a relationship as we thought we were. I'm very grateful that I got a chance to get to know her better. Forever just wasn't for us.
     I wasn't anywhere near ready, but I yelled back that I was almost done.
I washed the dried up tears on my face off and brushed my teeth. I grabbed a sweater and threw it on along with some black pants. I put on my black and white adidas with a baseball cap, grabbed my phone, made my bed look a little decent, and I headed downstairs to get in the car to go to set. My happy place

*******ON SET*****

On set, I went straight to makeup/hair so no one could see my pink puffy eyes and know that I was still crying over Isabela.
I sat in the hair and makeup chair and closed my eyes, hoping that my makeup artist, Sheila, wouldn't notice my eyes. She started my makeup, and everything was going fine until she got to my eyes.
"Have you been crying? I need to put some extra concealer around your eyes."
     "Uh, no. I just...... stayed up late last night."
     "Oh," she replied like she didn't believe me.
     After hair and makeup I went to my dressing to wait to start the table read. I went on Instagram to see what was up with the internet family and before I knew it, it was time to start the table read.

     At the table read table I sit between Ella and Cooper and across from Riele. This weeks episode was part 1 of a 2 part episode. It was about how Henry and captain man go on a mission and Henry ends up getting hurt. Captain man and charlotte get really shaken up by this and captain man offers Henry immortality. However, Henry denies this offer because if he was immortal he wouldn't be able to date charlotte because immortals can't date mortals. Basically, near the end of part 2, Henry tells Charlotte this.Then at the end of part 2 Henry and Charlotte kiss.
After the table read, I go for a little 5 minute walk to clear my mind before we start blocking. I actually really like this episode. Riele and I aren't too freaked out about the kissing scene because dan's been hinting for weeks that chenry was gonna happen. We hadn't really talked about it but I don't think it'll be that awkward.
After I think about stuff and clear my mind, I go back on set to start blocking.
*****AUTHORS NOTE*****
Hey guys. So this is my first story ever that I've written and I hope you like it. Please, please, please comment any suggestions or things you like or didn't like. Anything will do. If this gets a lot good stuff I'll probably do a chapter 2. Thanks for reading :)
Word count: 588