The livestream

*****THURSDAY*****
     I woke up with Riele looking down over me. I was in the school room sleeping as usual. Riele had two bags of chips: barbecue lays and nacho cheese Doritos.
"Break's over in 10," she said as she handed me the Doritos, my favorite, and sat down next to me.
     "K. Thanks."
     "Did you do the homework?"
     "No," I said. "I forgot to at first but when I remembered I didn't feel like doing it."
     "At least I won't be the only one."
     There was a long comfortable silence, where we ate our chips. I decided to go on Instagram and do a livestream.
     There were mainly just chenry or Jaele questions but we only answered the ones that didn't have anything to do with that.
"Ok guys, we're about to go back on set so we'll answer one more question," I said.
"Are you guys dating," Riele read a comment.
Without thinking I said,"uh, yeah. Ok bye guys." And ended the livestream.
"Why did you say that," Riele said laughing.
"Well we kinda are and if you didn't want me to say that, why'd you read the question."
She hesitated then finally said "let's just go to set."
*****AUTHORS NOTE*****
Hey everyone. This chapter is really short because the next chapter is gonna be really big. The next one is where it goes down so make sure to read it when it comes out. Vote and comment on what you liked or didn't. :)

Word count:248😞