The Akward part

*****FRIDAY*****

JACES POV

     When I got on set I saw Riele first. She was coming back from where I was going. I was going to turn around and act like I forgot something in the car but, we had already made eye contact. We both said hey and waved awkwardly. It's like everything changed after that kiss.
     After the first take of the kissing scene we took about 13 more to make sure it was right. Thirteen times I kissed Riele and felt like I was in absolute Heaven. But, after we finished that scene I didn't know if Riele felt the same way so I didn't want to bring it up. I don't know if Riele was ignoring me because she thought I was a bad kisser or because she felt the same way but either way she didn't say.
I made my way to the school set to film a scene and I saw Riele again. This time, she was going to her dressing room. I decided to say hey first this time. She said hey back with an awkward laugh. I gotta do something about this.
     After we finished the scene I went to Riele's dressing room. I stood outside her dressing room for about 5 minutes debating on whether I should knock or not. I decided to just go for it and knock.
"Come in"
So I went in. She was laying on the couch in her dressing room on her phone. She's so beautiful when she's distracted. I sat on the couch since she didn't take up a lot of the couch because of how short she was. She didn't really look up from her phone, I'm guessing because it was all really awkward.
"I need to talk to you about the kiss," I said breaking the silence. She immediately put her phone down and looked at me.
"Ok," she said in a shaky voice.
"Alright I'm just gonna say it. When we kissed, it was amazing. I mean, I've never felt like that before. I wish I could say it didn't mean anything but it did and I really like you. And.... I wanted to know if you wanted to go out with me."
I couldn't tell what she was thinking because her face was expressionless.
She finally said, "Jace, I felt the same way about the kiss and I really like you too but I'm just not ready for a boyfriend."

*****AUTHOR'S NOTE*****
Hey guys. Sorry for being so inactive but I'm in school and there's a lot more
work sooo. I'm gonna try to write more often but I hope you enjoy this chapter. It's a cliffhanger so I'll try to hurry with the next one. Leave comments please and vote. :)
Word count: 462