Chapter 1

Ross's POV
"Ross let go of me! You told me nothing would happen! I knew I shouldn't of trusted you! I'm never going to forgive you! Let go of me!" Se screamed at me. By now I had tears in my eyes "Laura please let me explain!" I tell her holding onto her wrist. "NO NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!!" And with that she left. Sadly I've been drinking a lot. Since I told my family what happened they snapped at me and.. Now I've been living alone haven't talked to my parents & siblings since I've been having a drinking problem ever since Laura left me and my family basically left me. Now I'm here drinking not knowing where Laura is or if my family still loves me or not. "Hey" some girl came up to me. Woah. She's cute. Snap out of it! You have a wife!! "Hey" I say.

Laura's POV
"Mommy mommy!!" I hear my little girl come down the stairs. Sigh. My little girl and I have been living together ever since.. Well it's a Long story. My husband or should I say ex husband Ross lynch cheated on me. I never should have trusted him. He went to a bar with his brothers got crazy and.. Yeah well you get the idea. I've been depressed. My little girl Emily has been asking for her dad ever since she was reading fairy tales. I don't what to say "Baby your father left you when you were just a baby girl" no! I can't say that!  I guess I have to wait a little while. But the thing is.....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I still love him.

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys! This is the first chapter of my new book called "Broken" now  I'm not sure what's gonna happen but I'll think of something :) hope you guys like it :)

Comment Share Vote

Thanks :)

Xoxo
-Alyssa M ❤️💛