Chapter 15

Laura's pov
It's been hard with out ross. I really miss him but I can't talk to him, he wants to take her on tour and I can't allow that.

*a few months later*

Ross' POV
I'm gonna do it I've been thinking too long and hard about it. Tour is almost over and I'm gonna start being with Laura again. This time it's gonna be forever and I'm not gonna mess it up. She and Emily are the best things that have ever happened to me. I know that I was a jerk and I messed up last time but I know what I gotta do. Things aren't the same anymore and I want to be able to fix that.

Laura picks Emily up from school. "Why did dad leave?" She asks. "Because he wanted to take you away from me and there was no way I was gonna let him do that" she answers . Emily shrugs and looks out the window while she's driven home. They get home and Laura puts Emily to do her homework. After homework Laura has cooked a nice meal for the both of them, her fathers recipe and gets Emily ready for bed. Suddenly there was a knock at the door ....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Laura goes to the door and thinks: it can't be Ross. No he went on tour so he can't be back, especially not now , I have too much going on.
Laura opens the door and ........

........................................

Authors note:

Heyy guess who's back to updating (hopefully)
Soo.. allot has happened, let's just say now I just am extremely sad , going through a lot, trying to take everything in one thing at a time. It's been a lot, I made new internet friends, I'm going to meet Ross on "The Driver area" tour! I'm very very excited & happy about that, I've been waiting three years and I spent all my money to do this. But anyway, things have been hard. I just really need someone there for me. I know I have people there for me , but I just wish I had them there for me . Ya know?

Welll anyway, here are the shoutouts as pure usual, I do think I have to add anyone:
Shoutouts :
R5family-rosslover
TheMaranoSisters
Trytowrite
R5Rauraroxx
ashelyfab
& r5bestfanpages

The picture above is a photo of me... I hope that's okay haha, but also!
Also! If you haven't listened to Laura's new songs, you NEED to check them out! They're truly incredible ♥️

There are 3 of them:
-Me (Normal & Remix)
- Let Me Cry (Normal & Remix)
- F.E.O.U.

Let me know what you think after you listen to them!!

Love you all!!!
Have a wonderful day/ night

XOXO

- 𝓐𝓵𝔂 ♥️❤️♥️