Chapter 2

"Honey I'm home!" I heard my boyfriend call as I was in my room thinking while Emily was at school. I was thinking and thinking about... Him. He hurt me. He cheated on me and to make it worst I found out on our anniversary. Sigh. "Hi Andrew" I fake a smile going downstairs hugging him. "Hey babe how was your day?" "Tiring I'm so tired" I lay down on the couch. "Aw well... I was thinking we order some pizza and I'll go pick up Emily for you" I smiled he's the best. "I'd love that thank you." I smile and soon fall asleep..

Here I am again.. At the bar drinking away spending all my money here. I just want to find her and just be able to kiss her and hold her again. But I can't because I messed up. I really did this time. Maybe I should just forget about her and just move on. Ugh I can't. I have no life. Everyone hates me. The only one who doesn't hate me... Is hopefully Laura. It's been 5 years. She hasn't answered my calls or any of my texts. Sigh. Wait.. I see a brunette here. Is that? No it couldn't be. Is it...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Laura?

Hey guys. Here's the next chapter! I hope you guys like it. Did Ross see Laura at the bar?
Will raura happen again?
Will Ross meet his little girl?
Tell me your thoughts!
Give me some ideas guys!
Love you guys😘

God bless you all😘😘

I FOUND MY FAVORITE EMOJI: 💩💩 aka named "chocolate" by _briannaa25_ lol go read her books and follow her.
COMMENT AND VOTE
Love you all
Have a great weekend.
I'll try updating next week.

Xoxo
-Aly❤️💛