Chapter 10

Laura's POV
We were so close to kissing! But then Emily comes in. "Mommy I can't sleep will you and daddy read books to me please?" I look at Ross. "Ross wait" I say as o stop him. He looks at me. "Please go to Emily's ballet on Saturday " he smiles "I will for sure" I can't he can't be apart of her life. He just can't. She'll get to attached to Him and then... Well I don't know what will happen. Should I trust him? No! He cheated on me. Should I give him another chance? Oh man I'm zoning out. "Of course sweetie but Ross has to go home" I say to Emily she frowns she looks like she wants to cry why? Well she's only a little girl. I better trust him this once. "Okay sweetie well be there in a little bit" she smiles really big and skips away to her room. All I want is for her to be happy. And if that includes Ross in her life then...... I might as well give him another chance.

Ross' POV
Man! I really wanted to kiss Laura but little Emily came in. You know what? I'm gonna go with her and read Emily stories. Laura and I walk in Emily's room and she has the Cinderella book ready. Awww. "Daddy!! Mommy! Read this one Cinderella is my favorite princess" she says she's so adorable and she looks so much like Laura. I cannot believe how much they look alike. "And Prince Charming and Cinderella got married and live happily ever after..." I said finishing the ending after closing the book I look and see Emily fell asleep. Laura kisses her head then gets off Emily's bed and leaves the room as I follow her. I gently grabbed her wrist "Laura I wanted to finish the connection we were gonna have earlier before Emily walked in. " smart move. "Um... I guess we can " she says. Yes!! She said yes!! I look in her eyes and she does the same to me as we both lean in and our lips touch. Oh my gosh I miss these sparks with her. After about 10 seconds we pull away and I smile. She smiles too. "That was amazing" I say she speaks up "Yeah it was... Thank you Ross. I really want another chance with you" "of course Laura I still love you and I really didn't mean anything I said or did in the past I love you Laura" she stands there shocked.. "Ross I ..................................."

Hey guys! I'm kinda tired after writing this but I'm glad that I'm updated:) um... Nothing new really I got Laura's 2 fragrence's and I just need one more to complete my collection! Here's the shoutouts!

Shoutouts:
R5family-rosslover
TheMaranoSisters 
Trytowrite 
R5Rauraroxx 
ashelyfab 
_briannaa25_ 
& r5bestfanpages r5ersonly_1 RockysKittyR5

Raura kissed! What do you think will happen next? Will they marry again to make their little girl happy? I've decided to be ending this book really soon. Sadly. Anyway! Have a great night everyone!

Love you All

Goodnight!

God Bless You All

-Aly❤️💛