Chapter 11

Ross' pov
She stood there shocked. Maybe I shouldn't have said that. I think she hates me now for saying that. But then suddenly I see her open her mouth and say "I love you too Ross" I smile so happy that she had said that. She loves me ! I'm so glad. She's the most special thing to me and so is Emily. I love them both so much. I hug her and she hugs back a little tighter.

-----//----/--///----://----///-///-/--//--/-

Lauras Pov
So.. I love Ross. I love him so much and it's been like what? 2 years since we were divorced. I honestly have missed him so much. I missed him a lot I miss his hugs and kisses. I suddenly pull away "Ross... Can you be at Emily's ballet competition on Saturday?" He smiles at me "Of course you guys are so special to me is do anything for you guys" awww he's so sweet maybe I should give him one more chance. I think i am going to!

Hey guys! Sorry it's short I know.  I'm really really sad and stressed Right now. I have two tests tomorrow. One in math on exponents and the other in Social Studies on Africa :( I hope I do well on them please pray I'm really having troubles with both of them. Anyway, have a great night everyone!

Here's some shoutouts:
R5family-rosslover
TheMaranoSisters 
Trytowrite 
R5Rauraroxx 
ashelyfab 
_briannaa25_ 
& r5bestfanpages r5ersonly_1 RockysKittyR5

XOXO

Goodnight!

God Bless You All

Love you All

-Aly❤️💛