Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Goodbye guys! I'm gonna miss you all!" I wave to Louis, Harry and Liam. I'm sailing across the Mediterranean Sea in my yacht to tour in Lebanon. I chose to go by sea for extra fun. The guys couldn't make it so I went alone, of course with the crew.

"We'll see you soon!!" Liam yells back at me. I'm going for three months, for the summertime. It's a shame they couldn't come, but oh well, I can't force them to. "Just have fun!" Harry yells. I untie the ropes from the dock and get ready. "Let's go, Captain!" I yell out to him.

The yacht slowly drifts away from the dock. "Oh my god, our baby's finally growing up!" Louis dramatically fake-cries and hugs Harry. "Goodbye guys!" I yell one last time. We wave until they become further and further. I turn around and go downstairs and sit down on the couch.

"Would you like anything to drink, or eat sir?" The worker asks me. "No thank you" I say, she nods and walks away. My family are super rich, as you've probably figured out. It's nice to have my own yacht, with my own crew. Definitely something amazing.

We are far away from land, the only thing around us is water. "We've checked the radars, sir. The water is clear for the next few days" the monitor says. I nod as a sign of thanks and just stay put in my seat. I'm becoming bored and I need entertainment. I turn on the tv and put a movie into the DVD player.

The Call menu shows, and I ask the worker for some popcorn and tea. After 10 minutes, she comes back with a big bowl of popcorn and a mug of tea. "Thank you Kenna" I say, she nods respectively and leaves. I press play and begin to watch the movie.

I must say, Halle Berry is hot. And that means something coming from a gay guy like me. I mean, she's dark skinned, good height, a talented actress and she IS a model. I'm gay but I'd do her, no shame.

The movie finishes and I go back upstairs to the yacht balcony. I sit there and just enjoy the view. The sun setting on the horizon. I pull out my phone, and take a few pictures, and also selfies of course. There's no reception or internet connection here, so the only benefits from my phone are the camera and the games.

The trip needs 3 weeks, so that's one half and a month I will spend in the ocean during the summer. Lebanon better be worth it. Of course, I'm going to tour the country, but the fact that Lebanese men are amongst the hottest, is kind of exciting... In both ways of course. I smirk at my own thought, I'm such a dirty guy.

Now would be a good time to jack off, but of course, I won't. I mean, I'm not desperate, or stupid to do it on the yacht balcony. I get up and go inside to head to my bedroom. It's average sized, a king bed and a set of cupboards and two dressers. What more do I need? And of course, the decorations such as lamps and photos.

I wish at least one of the guys came, I would've been better off. But Louis is travelling with his family to Australia. Harry is staying in England but is vacationing in a different city while Liam and his family are going to Fiji. So they couldn't come, sadly.

I lie down on my bed and pull out my iPod Shuffle that's been with me for 6 years. I listen to some pop songs and drift to sleep.

I snap my eyes open and suddenly lean up to sit down. Everything is pitch black and I can hear heavy sounds. The yacht starts shaking and everything starts falling over. I get off my bed and get knocked down the yacht violently shakes. I'm crawling on all fours, trying to get out of the room.

I crawl towards the door, but stop and jump back as the cupboard falls down and blocks the door. "Really? Are you fucking kidding me?" I yell, most likely to myself. The yacht begins to tilt almost completely sideways and I slide across the floor until I get to the wall.

I manage to stabilise myself on the wall, but the yacht crashes against something and I fling across the wall and crash through the window. I am hanging onto the balcony's rails with all my power so I don't fall off into the water.

The yacht is climbing a huge tidal wave, and I gasp as I realise what's going to happen next. The wave crashes at full force and I get sucked into the water...

________

SO GUYS! WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK?

Yes, it's a new story. Ziall ofc, is there really any other? What do you think of the plot?

And what do you think of this chapter? I realised it was boring at first so I had to spice it up for y'all.

AANNDD HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAYNIEBOO I LOVE YOU SO MUCH HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU 21?! YOURE STILL 17!! Idc, you're still 17. OMG YOURE GROWING UP TOO FAST NO!! BUT ANYWAYS Happy birthday my loved one, I'll love you forever.

And if you want, I can offer some birthday se- never mind ;)

Happy 21st Birthday Zayn.

Vote < Comment

-Mario