Chapter 2

Chapter 2

The yacht is climbing a huge tidal wave, and I gasp as I realise what's going to happen next. The wave crashes at full force and I get sucked into the water...

I struggle underwater, I can't swim for shit. I toss my arms and legs around but I barely move. I see a cupboard coming my way. I grab onto it.

Please let this be what I hope it is

I'm not gonna be able to hold my breath in a few seconds. I open the cupboard with all my strength, trying to keep my mouth closed. Stuff start floating out, and a life jacket floats out and started floating upwards.

Thank god!

I grab the jacket and start kicking my legs. I feel a bit lightheaded from the lack of oxygen but I keep fighting the urge to faint.. Underwater. In a matter of seconds, I reach the surface, and I suck in all the air that I will never take for granted again.

"Oh my god!" I yell then take a deep breath. Another wave crashed on top of me. I stay holding my breath. It's only a matter of seconds before I have sweet oxygen running through my lungs.

I finally rise up to the surface and take another highly appreciated breath. Thankfully no more waves crash on me because they've calmed down, but I'm still floating up and down along with fairly big, but harmless, waves... I hope.

I take a look around and see a box of some sort. I pathetically kick my legs and flap my hands and in about 10 minutes I reach it. I keep my hand on it. I look around once more and find a big piece of wood floating.

I try again and after 15 minutes I reach it, exhausted as hell. I climb onto it and wait. Wait for what? Yeah, I really don't know. Land, I guess?

I carefully open the box, it has canned food and bottles of water in it. I guess it's an emergency food kit. It definitely came in use. I open a can of beans and hungrily swallow it down. I open a bottle of water and take a few sips.

That's enough for now. They need to last me, and I don't know for how long. I lie down on my back, with my knees to my feet in the water so that the wood doesn't manage to make me fall into the water head first from the other end.

"I need a break" I say to myself. I wonder what happened to the others though. The crew, I mean. I hope they survived but I truly doubt it. But I hope I'm wrong.

"Well this is a trip gone wrong... Oh look, you're talking to yourself now" I say to myself.

Night time arrives, and yet no sign of, well, anything at all. I guess I have to sleep. I probably should if I want to have energy for another day here. God knows how long I'm gonna be here for.

I make sure my life jacket is zipped onto me tightly, I wrapped my hands around the food kit, I guess it's my cuddle buddy, and try to sleep.

I open my eyes. I've had the most strangest dream ever. This weird dream that I got stuck in the ocean with no land near for god knows how long.

I sit up, lose my balance on the wood and fall into the water. I struggle and after a few seconds, the life jacket saves my life for the millionth time.

Oh, this isn't a dream.

I see the box floating away and I chase after it. We play tag for 5 minutes and I finally catch it. Note the sarcasm. I swim back to the wood and climb onto it.

Time for breakfast! I open the box again and take out another can of beans. I eat it hungrily. And drink a bit of water. I drink more water than I eat food because it's more filling and well... There's water everywhere... Literally.

My back hurts a bit from the wooden bed but there's nothing I can do about it. So I decide to chill around for a bit. I laugh humourlessly at my own pathetic joke.

"How the hell did I manage to get myself into this?" I ask myself. "God, why? Is this some sort of test? Please! Help me!" I scream.

Well nothing happens, I'm still floating around aimlessly on a piece of wood in the ocean. Did I really expect a miracle? Sigh... What happens if I finish all the food? And the water too? No, don't freak yourself out l, there's water everywhere!

I decide to sing a bit as a pass-time. Like what else am I gonna do?

"Never mind I'll find, someone like you, I wish nothing but the best, for you too, Don't forget me, I beg, I'll remember you said... OH WHO THE FUCK AM I KIDDING? I WON'T FIND ANYONE LIKE YOU SINCE I'M STRANDED IN THE FUCKING SEA" I yell out in frustration.

I just start crying... There's no one to be strong for anyways, I'm all alone. Probably alone till I starve to death or some shark eats me because it doesn't wanna starve to death... Oh wait, no sharks in the Mediterranean. Yay me...

So I just cry... Wish I never took it all for granted. I miss Louis, and Harry, and Liam! I miss my parents. I miss my sisters. Hell, I even miss university, and my studies. I just want to go back home!

I just want to go back home...

_________

So Guys tell me what y'all think?

I really liked this chapter! I enjoyed writing it. The way Zayn handled it all, he could've DROWNED :O

Maybe he should've learnt how to swim... That would've been a smart thing to do, right Zayn?

But I'm just glad you're alive... You can't die because 1) I love you and 2) oh, there's really no story without you

Oh my, I'm such a freak.

Anyways, as per usual

Vote<Comment

-Mario :)