Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I wake up, my hands wrapped around Niall. I felt so warm. Last night, I barely slept. I was too cold. But after a couple of hours, just laying there trying to fall asleep, Niall suddenly sits up, breathing heavily. When I asked him if he was alright, he said he was fine.

He laid down to go back to sleep and I did the same. I couldn't handle being cold anymore so I wrapped my arms around him. I mean, I had to, I was so cold, it was like I was in Antarctica. The second I wrapped my arms around him, I felt warmth spreading throughout me. And that's how I fell asleep.

I unwrap myself, hoping he won't wake up so I can avoid the awkwardness. Luckily, I got what I wanted, and managed to untangle myself.

I sit up and head to the 'kitchen' hoping to find something to drink. Well there is only water so I drink some. "Good morning" Niall says from behind me and I whip around scared. "Oh god you scared me" I exclaim. "And good morning" I reply.

He comes and takes out a wooden cup and drinks some water. "Is this the only drink you have?" I ask. "No! I also have Pepsi, 7Up, Apple Juice, Tropical Juice, anything you'd like" he replies sarcastically. "Don't needa be so rude" I scowl at him.

It goes quiet again and I can't help but wonder why it's so awkward right now. "Um, Niall... How long have you been on this island?" I ask quietly and quickly. He tenses, and doesn't say a word. He just leaves.

Oh hell no, I ain't taking any of this shit.

I follow him, grab his arm and whip him around so that he can face me. "Alright, look. I know it hurts you, the way you ended up here. But you did. And you know what? So did I. Do you think I'm okay with this? Do you? I'm not. And we can't be friends if you block me out every time I try to get to know you" I spit it all out.

"I'm trying to seek some closure but how the fuck am I supposed to do that if you won't give me some simple answers? Like-" he cuts me off.

"Simple answers? Is that what you think they are? Simple?" He asks bitterly.

"Yes simple. The content of the answers may not be 'simple' but the answer is. Okay that probably didn't make sense but you get what I mean. You can make them simple or you can complicate them. Better for the both of us if you choose to simplify" I say, folding my arms, getting into my flamboyant posture.

He says nothing. "Well, don't just stand there. Spit it out. Go on" I urge him. He remains quiet for a while then he opens his mouth, "I don't answer to you".

Well hold the fuck up...

"Excuse me? You kinda fucking do." I said back, surprisingly calm. "And why is that?" He asked. "Coz when you asked me, I told you. And it's only fair you do the same" I speak up.

He sighs. He fucking sighs. I also sigh. I step closer to him and put my hand on his shoulder. "Look Niall, I'm sorry, okay? I just wanted you to let me inside your head. I want to know what happened. I deserve answers. It's painful for you, I know, but I promise it'll get better" I explain.

He sat down, so I sit next to him. So he starts to explain. "It was my 17th birthday. I'm 19 now. So yeah, 2 years ago, on my birthday, my dad bought me a present. But it wasn't just any ordinary present... He asked me to go with him to the docks, and that's what we did" he says.

"When we got there, we lead me down, where my present... Was parked. He bought me a fucking yacht. I cried from happiness, I mean who gets a yacht on their birthday? I hugged him and started to scream and jump" he continues.

"I thanked him a hundred times, he told me to take it for a ride, so that's what I did. And boy was it amazing. It was perfect right?" He asks, his voice starting to crack.

He speaks softer, "after a few weeks, I, uh, chose to confront my parents with the truth", he looks away. A tear drops down from his face onto the ground. "You can tell me, I won't judge. Besides, I really can't anyways. We're the only ones on this island" I explain.

"I confronted them about my sexuality" he breathed, "I'm gay" he states, and looks at me expectantly. "Go on" I simply say. He looks a bit surprised, but carries on nevertheless.

"My parents were both shocked. I asked them to say anything, to say anything. Anything at all. But they didn't. So I ran out that door, and made my way down to the docks. I sailed away, I needed time to take in their reaction" he says, crying softly.

Tears develop in my eyes, but I don't say anything. He continues his story, "and that's when it happened. I was too busy crying in my room inside the yacht to notice the heavy storm outside. And that's how I ended here" he finishes, fully crying.

I wrap my arms around him, and cry with him. "I'm sorry you had to go through that Niall, I really am" I comfort him. And that's how we spent the morning...

____________

ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKL

NIALLL ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKL

What? Niall is gay? :O I didn't see that coming :O :P

What do you think about Niall's poor story? :(

As per usual,

Vote>Comment

-Mario<3