Let's Hurt Tonight

Ash dropped Serena in the nearest Hospital and went out again as he told her that he had some "business to handle".

We join Ash in front of a certain someone's house. The house was small and looked quite old. Not something that should belong to a former Champion... but it was quite well known that the former Champion gambled a lot and ended up losing a lot of money.

With Ash

Ash knocked the door and waited. Moments later, it opened to reveal a boy, about the same age as Ash. He had Charcoal-black hair and dull grey eyes. The stench of alcohol was looming around the individual.

"Calem Xavier..." said Ash in a cold voice.

Calem was taken aback by Ash's tone. It sent shivers down his spine.

It was relatively dark so Calem couldn't see who it was.

"Who are you?" asked Calem.

Ash didn't reply. Instead, he took a step towards Calem so the lights from inside the house illuminated his face. The moment Calem saw Ash's face, he felt unprecedented amount of fear that paralysed him instantly.

"A-Ash Ketchum..." was all Calem could squeak out.

Ash's eyes were cold and merciless. They showed nothing but the will to have revenge. Ash had had a hard day... and seeing Serena in that state pushed him over the edge. He wanted to take all the anger out. All the anger held in from the moment he saw Misty and Rudy to the moment he was Serena earlier in the evening... and that just what he did.

Ash didn't say a word... he didn't need to. He clenched his right fist as tight as possible and threw it at Calem's  left jaw with all his strength. The moment he made contact, Ash broke his Index and Middle finger... but he didn't care. He couldn't feel the pain because of all the adrenaline running through his body.

Calem, on the other hand felt the full force of the blow. He felt his brain start shaking as he stumbled onto the floor. His jaw hurt... a lot. As soon as he tried to open his mouth, he felt a stinging pain that stopped him from doing so. With just one punch, Ash had broken Calem's jaw.

Ash looked around the house. Right in front of his was the kitchen . The chairs were all on the floor and there was a knife right near the kitchen door. The living room was right next to the kitchen and it was full of empty Whiskey and Vodka bottles.

The whole house reeked of a combination and damp. It was relatively dark but Ash could still see glass shards scattered on the stairs. He could also see droplets of blood on the stairs, leading into the kitchen and the finally out of the front door.

Ash felt anger... but also sorrow. He couldn't believe that Serena was living in those conditions with a pathetic excuse for a human being, also known as Calem. Ash felt like it was his fault that Serena was put in this situation in the first place... but he knew that it was Calem's responsibility, as her boyfriend, to keep her happy and safe. But Calem didn't do so. Calem hurt Serena... and now, he was going to pay for it.

Ash glared at a struggling Calem on the floor with new-found hatred.

"You BITCH!!"

And with that, Ash jumped on top of Calem and started throwing a flurry of fists at Calem's face.

"You were the luckiest man in the world to have Serena as your girlfriend and this is how you treat her?" he exclaimed with a powerful voice full of anger and hatred, while continuing repeatedly hurling his fists at Calem's face.

Ash could feel his hand getting wet. He knew it was blood. It was a mixture of his own blood and Calem's blood, but he didn't stop. He wanted Calem to feel pain like her never has before.