Chapter Three

Chapter Three

**Three Years Later**

It's been around three years ever since I was kicked out. It was hard, to say the least.

I ran from pack to pack, many trying to kill me due to now being a rogue.

Let's just say, my wolf wasn't too happy about how they treated us. Then again, we are a bloody Alpha's child.

I haven't stopped working out though. I do it everyday non stop. Not to be cocky or anything, but I could beat an Alpha without breaking a sweat.

I might sound full of myself and all, but I'm being serious. We've been heartless when it came to working out. I wouldn't honestly be suprised if I was the most powerful werewolf.

Remember the promise I made? Well, I've decided today was the day.

Not only has the "Alpha"/Beta found his Luna/Beta female. But he is presenting her to my pack.

Great time for a appearance, right?

My wolf is giddy. Not because I will find my mate or that cliche crap. She is just hungry for her rightful place.

Not only that however, most Alphas will be there. We are one of the biggest packs after all.

Now, it's just time.

****************************

The presentation to everyone is at midnight when the moon is at its brightest. Perfect for me, I look dangerous under the stars and moon with my white fur and all.

It's now 11:55. Right on time have I got here. I was just in front of the pack house. In the back yard, (which is more of a field), are coming the sounds of the party already.

I know that "Alpha" Ben is waiting until exactly 12 before showing her to them. Just the perfect time.

I had a beautiful silver dress on, it had a modest cut around my breast and stopped by my knees at front before flowing behind me at the back. It made my eyes stand out sizeably. My dyed black hair was let down on my back, slightly curled from the curler I found in another packs house , and I had a white flower crown on my head.

I was surprisingly clean for a rogue. But that's only because I found a river a few packs away.

That's when I felt it. The power from the moon making the floor almost glow.

It was now 12.

I creeped closer to have a better view of everything.

There was a stage in the middle of the field and thousands of tables on the sides, obviously for all the guests.

"Alpha" Ben wasn't hard to find. He was already in the stage with everyone around him.

His mate was next to him, with a slightly pink face, from the attention I believe.

She was a open book. At least she wasn't a whore.

You could hear Ben from miles away.

"Hello, everyone." He smiled warmly at everyone. I was slightly cautious about him right now. "We've all came here as I've found my mate and your Luna!" He shouted.

Everyone started to cheer. It honestly warmed my insides. This was a very rare thing. I've taught myself to be heartless, so I quickly dismissed the feeling.

Most people looked at her in awe, she was beautiful. Her hair was very curly and black. She had brown eyes and tanned skin.

You could honestly just see the overjoy in her face. Glad to be the kill joy.