Chapter Four

Chapter Four

By now, every pack knows about me. From the gossip, to the rogue traitors.

I wouldn't be surprised if I got a visit sooner or later from another pack, however, I believe just a small handful of them weren't here to witness everything, anyway.

Before you say anything, yes, I killed my parents but that doesn't make me a bad person, right?

Oh who am I kidding. Obviously it does. Not that I really care.

Currently, I was in my office, taking care of certain...changes that happened over the years of my absence. I don't have a Beta or Delta, I work alone. Call me crazy, but I don't give a damn.

Working with cocky, idiots isn't my thing. Although, if my "sister" wasn't clueless and became Alpha, she would definitely also the packs slut. I realized over the years of my mistake, I humiliated myself in front of the whole pack and got rejected.

Whatever, I need to concentrate over my current situation.

Rogues have been quite distant lately, seeing as I've taken over now. They now what I'm capable of doing so, they aren't too much of a problem. But it's actually the pack.

I haven't been out of this room for a few days now, but keep getting complaints from headteachers about the pups. If I was still a rogue, I would just kill them no matter what pack it was.

Ages back, I read stories about how the Alpha must always be a man, with a mate. Along with him should be a mated Beta and Gamma/Delta. He should be calm, open-minded and someone many rely on.

Guess I already broke all the rules, huh.

Now, I realized how far fetched that really is. The Alpha has the right to be a male or female. They can be lonely and must have a iron fist.

A light knock echoes throughout my office, stopping me from daydreaming any longer. The silence afterwards must have been a clue for them to walk in.

A petite girl , of no older then sixteen, walked in. She had shoulder-length brown hair, a porcelain face, a yellow sundress that ends at her knees and gladiator sandals.

"I-I uhh, have been sent here to...umm.... ask if you may...please...pretty please...come down to the garden." She muttered quickly, clenching her eyes closed as of waiting for a blow.

This amused me a lot but left my expression monotone. "And why is that?" I asked her, crossing my arms as I leaned backwards on my leather chair.

"Because...I-" She was cut off by someone running up the stairs and calling out 'Sasha'. I'm guessing that was the girls name. Evidently, the person was a man.

He stormed into my office and grabbed the girl, quickly pulling her behind him as if to protect her from me.

They were mates, the adoration in her eyes proved my point. He looked at me, not a glimpse of fear. So, I stood up, authority pouring out of me and walked towards them.

"And what's the meaning of this?" I asked, my face not giving any clues away, yet I was actually curious about what the girl wanted to tell me. The man, looked hesitant about telling me whatever he wanted to.

The girl shoved him out of the way and smiled at me, though still being cautious.

"I wanted to ask if you could please, um , help with the training?" She trailed off a bit at the end, but smiled up at me either way. My best guess was she gained confidence with her mate being here, seeing as she stood right next to him.

This took me back.

"Hmm, guess I should stretch out a bit." I mumbled, stretching my arms a bit, before looking down at the girl with expectant eyes.