Chapter Five

Chapter Five

The sun was rising quickly.

I groaned, my eyes opening slowly, because of the sun blaring down at me. My new room was beautiful, with white walls and cute cream floor. It's modern, I guess.

Today was Monday, meaning me and many others have to go back to school. Great ruling coming from me. If my pack doesn't even get through this, then we need a very big change in the future.

My covers landed on the floor as I stretched, a yawn escaping my mouth.

7:12- showed my clock as I stepped onto the carpet and made my way to my bathroom.

After washing my teeth and taking a quick shower without getting my hair wet, I wrapped my self in a fluffy white towel and walked back into my room. Once I crossed the door, I noticed the clothes on my bed. Seems like the maids had picked something for me out.

I dropped my towel and put the clothes from my bed on.

*Outfit on the top*

I must admit, I was impressed by what they had picked out for me. I did natural make up and curled my hair to the side. 

I grabbed my bag and left rather quickly. I was already quite late and I was supposed to be somewhat a good Alpha. Not long ago, I got a message from the Council. Apparently due to my new rule about the school, other packs are supposed to do the same.

There is a small problem though, the closest school within four packs is just outside my boarders, so I'm guessing everyone went to that one, the very one I'm enrolling in with my pack.

*Just before school starts*

Everyone is in little cliche groups.

At least that's what it seemed like from the gates. People were running all over the place. I nearly ran someone over, for goodness sake!

As soon as I parked my car, everyone's eyes were glued to my baby. Aka my beautiful blood red Lamborghini . My powerful aura must have attracted them in the first place.

By the looks of it, I was the last one to come through the gates of school, as they closed them behind me, oops.

Most of the packs stared at me intently, especially the Alpha's. They want to know who the new Alpha was and if they think of me as a threat. At least two of them had. Everywhere around me, cars were parked basically on top of each other.

Has the school really not made enough parking spaces?

Then again, I'm pretty sure they didn't expect around four thousand new students joining. I'm being serious by the way. Our pack was easily the biggest, yet the Crow's were not far behind, along with the rest of them.

I've only met the Alpha once.

And that was back THEN. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting any of the other Alpha's sons really. I was always told to 'stay out' of meetings when their sons came, this already made me turn my nose on them.

I finally found a free parking space. It was in the perfect area too! The parking space was just under neath a beautiful oak tree and it cast a shadow over the car. 

I turned my baby off, and slowly opened the car door, making sure I didn't hit the car next to mine. I stepped out of the car calmly and stretched my arms out a bit. This is what happens when I don't train first thing in the morning.