Chapter 1- The Melody

Okay, so this is my first story of many and i hope you enjoy it. My idea of this chapter is more for introducing the main character  than anything else, please tell me if you liked it. I don't own Doctor Who,it belongs to BBC.

————————————————

Chapter 1

I'm walking on the street, I think I am dancing, or marching, I really can't tell. I see flowers, blue ones, I pic them up and then I hear a noise, not a really a noise, it is more like a melody, a melody that is always in my dreams, a melody of hope. Everyone tell me that is my imagination,but everytime I hear it -Whoooush, whoooush- it just feels like everything is going to be okay; that everything in the world is okay. I don't know where I've heard that melody, or why I want to chase it, or what I will do when I found the source of the melody, but that is and have been the main goal in my life and I have lived long enough not knowing about it.

I open my eyes and I am in the bed of the hospital. I sight and a nurse come in.

"Where dreaming again of the 'melody' and walking in somewhere where everything is blue and pretty, Miss Aberdeen ?" She says laughing a little.

"Just call me Yeileen, not 'Miss Aberdeen'. And yes! And that is fine, I don't have to stay here in this sick hospital for sick people because there is nothing wrong in hearing things. And that melody is real Beth!" I say indignantly. Beth has been my nurse and only friend in the asylum - and anywhere else- for 3 years. My parents think that hearing things that I have no idea what they are is wrong so, they instead of talking to me they send me to a mental hospital.

"Miss Aberdeen, I think your parents just want you to get better" She put a glass of water in my night table.

"And I am fine Beth! And stop calling me Miss Aberdeen, that pisses me off."

She sights. "Yeileen, if you don't get better, or pretend to, you'll never get out of here."

I cross my arms angrily. Beth is just 20, 4 years older that me, and she treats me like a child sometimes.

"There is nothing wrong of telling the truth of what I hear and what I believe. I will find the source of that melody." I cross my arms. "I know. I would," I whisper.

She laughts disappointedly "And then what?"

I stay in silence for a second "I don't know, and I really don't care. That sound has been chasing me for my hole life and I have the right to know what causes it."

I take my glass of water,drink a little, put it down and then close my eyes, letting her know that the conversation is over, and then she walks away.

How stupid she is. How stupid everyone is. I am not sick, i am totally normal and i don't deserve to be here, I don't deserve any of this. I will find the source of that sound, because i can and i would.