Chapter 4- Time Wreck

Thanks to those few people that actually like my story, now things are going to get interesting.

Enjoy!!

I don't own Doctor Who, it belongs to BBC.

Chapter 4

I walk back to the garden in the hospital and catch Beth in the same spot I left her.

"Hey, sorry that I ran away, you guys might have been worried about me, I am very very sorry" She looks at me like she doesn't understand. I keep talking, but a little confused now. "I agree with every punishment you think I deserve."

She starts to laugh " Miss Aberdeen, what are you talking about, you didn't go for more than 20 seconds." She smiles "You looked at me, went in the woods and I was now telling Katherine that I was going to look after you and then you appeared."

What? I was off like an hour. Or more. What the bloody hell happened?

"I will go inside." I say looking at her with open eyes and walking into the hospital to my room.

I didn't imagined none of this, I know it. He seemed so real and so... normal. I think he is a mystery, one that I need to solve. He is the kind of person that I want to go on adventures without even care of my curfew.

He just seems right but at the same time wrong. He seems fine. Too fine.

When I get to my room I curl into bed and watch the clock move second by second. It is late afternoon of Christmas and I am laying in bed. No presents, no family, no nothing. Why doesn't my parents even come to visit me? Do they think my 'sickness' is contagious? I don't even think they have ever cared about me.

I close my eyes to take a nap, I just sleep for 5 minutes for what I can tell, and then I wake up by the sound of a beeping machine.

Beth comes closer to me with a suprise look.

"Oh my God!  You are awake!" She press the emergency button.

"What?" Is all I say, dazzed by all the medicaments.

"You have been in coma for 4 weeks." What? 4 weeks? How on earth...

I don't even blink when suddenly I am entering the emergency room, I think I am having convulsions, but its hard to know. Beth is on my side, taking my hand. "Don't worry Yeileen, you'll get out of this one. I promise." I look at her confused, and when the operation room opens I close my eyes, because the light is too bright for me.

Another second passed and I am in the woods with a surgery dress. At night. When I look down I see that I am all covered in blood, all my appendix is bleeding.

I hear some police sirens and see the police car lights. I look at the sky and raise my hands up as I say to myself: Come On!

Time freezes and the lights stop and same does the sirens. I hear the whoosing of the police box and a tear comes down my left eye. Then everything starts playing again, but now faster, I see the police man running —or something faster than that —after me.

The box starts materializing in front of me, and The Doctor comes out of it, grabs my arm and push me inside centimeters before the police man grabs my arm.

He just looks at me, while I am amazed by how small that thing is on the outside on so big in the inside. This is unbelievable.

"It's size is wider on the inside." I say like nothing out there had ever happened.

He looks at me angrily, he looks like a time bomb ready to explote and I am the one who has to cut the red wire —Or was it the blue one?. The blue box starts to shake and he gets even more angry.

"What have you done?" Excuse me?

"Eh?" Is all I say to that bastard.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" He is shouting now? Well, then let the shouting begin.

"I am not the one who dumped me out in the woods in the middle of the night!" I shouted as hard as I could "Oh, and can I tell you something?" I said more softly. " It wasn't night! It was 20 second after I left the garden!" I shouted, never giving him a chance to speak.

"And then the time passed as fast as hell! I went into coma for 2 Yeileen second and A HOLE MONTH for everyone else! Then I went to surgery as you can see." I pointed at my surgery dress." And then I ran away! I don't know when or how I ended up in the woods, or why were the hole England's Police LOOKING FOR ME! " My lungs were tired of screaming him, so I stopped. My throat was burning, tears came out of my eyes as I passed my hand through my brown curled hair which was now dirty with dry blood.

When I said all that he just stopped looking at me and chilling went to the center of the TARDIS where there were all the controls of the spaceship. How could I even remember that weird name and how did I know it was a spaceship?

I looked around and smiled, knowing that this is where I belong, then got angry again when the thing started whooshing.

"Hey!" I shouted. "Hey!" I said again. "Where are we going?"

He didn't turned to see me but I can tell he smiled just for a second and said, "Nowhere."

"And where that would be...?" I ask him.

After he even said the word I was smiling for no reason and then he answered my question. "Everywhere." Then he hit a button with a little wooden hammer—a toy hammer— and we started flying. Flying to nowhere at all.