Chapter 5- What?

Leave me comments of your opinios on this chapter and the hole fanfic, love you guys.

Chapter 5

As soon as the thing starts flying I smile, and so does the doctor but his smile is a little sad, it's always sad, like he doesn't like what's going next.

After a long pause I decide to talk him about what happened lately.

"Why did time runned like that?"

He looks at me like I just said that I ate a human heart yesterday for dinner.Then he turns away and keeps playing with the spaceship; jumping and kicking random things.

"I don't know," he says frankly, but I don't believe him.

"What am I?" I ask, more firmly. Maybe that’s it, maybe I’m not human and that’s why my parents hate me so much that they take me to an asylum, maybe that’s why time runned like that and maybe that’s why I found The Doctor.

He sights, but says nothing.

"Then why are you here? Why you came for me?" He didn't turned around at any second to look at me. He felt cold. Distant. He seemed almost dead. Like an illusion.

"I didn't, you did," He says, and he looks at me just for a fragment of second, with pity.

"How? I mean, I didn't looked for you, so how in earth did I 'came for you'?" How stupid he is! He was the one who parked his stupid thing in the middle of the woods so he could rescue me. He found me, not me. He did it, I didn't. He is insane, not me.

He looks down, like wanting to turn around and tell me everything he knows, because he had noticed that I know he is not telling me the whole damn thing.

Instead, he just pushes another button, and suddenly we are in a place I don't know.

We are in a long hallway, it had the same texture as the TARDIS so I guess we’re still inside, but the feeling it’s different, not quite pleasant. The hallway is all made of steel and it's circular, like a water slide, the floor is grey, matching perfectly with everything else. He is in front of me, looking at me with those sad eyes as he mimics "I am so so sorry" and then he disappears and there is no 'we' left, there is only a me.

I start panicking. I am jumping, kicking and screaming his name, but then I give up on that, knowing he won't come back and that he left me alone. I look around, desperate to find a way out of this labyrinth, but I only see the steel walls and the odd sound in the air, like a whooshing in the distance. There has to be a way out of here.

Seconds later I see a women, she came out of nowhere but thank God he didn't left me completely alone. She is backwards, her hair is grey—a stone grey, but still beautiful. She seems like crying, and she is dressed all in grey, that's a little unusual. I take a step toward her, but then something funny happens, in a matter of seconds she is facing me and I immediately step back, totally freaking out.

Now that she is in front of me I see that her skin is grey, and then I blink and her hands are not in her face anymore so I can see her eyes—all grey; no pupil no eyelids or eyelashes. I want to touch her face, tell her to help me, but she frightens me. Then, just then, I realize that she isn't a women, she is a angel of stone, and she means no good to me.

She is smiling, a 'I'm gonna kill you wow, that's so funny' smile. I blink again and she is closer, but now her smile has faded and she looks as if she was screaming, her hands look like claws now, and they are trying to reach my face, trying to kill me. I ran as fast as I could and when I look back, she is right in my face, with her hands up and her teeth out, bringing me out of earth— totally terrified. Having her this close to me makes the space feel cold, I can’t concentrate into a single thought that isn’t that I am scared, praying the Lord for my dear life. But I forced myself to focus, it was that or dying. I went to my mind palace and recollected what I knew about her. She moves when I am not looking, even a single blink and I am dead, if I stare at her she cannot move,what I have to do is to find a way out of here without keeping my eyes off hers. I back up slowly, always looking at her, not even blinking. My eyes hurt of looking at her, her eyes are deep with pain and evil, and all of that is passing through my skin, burning me.

"I am so going to kill you 'Doctor'," I think.

With the corner of my eye I see a door near me and at first I hesitate, but then I started going slowly through the door— always looking at that creepy women, because I really don't want to die. When I touched the door I look for the handcuff and ran for my life as I entered the room.

 She was stucked at the door, and it seems like she can't get through it. I started laughing and mocking her and doing a little victory dance but then I felt something with the back of my feet , and when I turned my back I really wished I hadn't, because what I saw... that thing was inexplicable.

 It was The Doctor. The Doctor laying lifeless on the floor, under what looked like a Christmas tree of the future. The tree was like 10 meters long, but really thin. The Doctor's beautiful body was covered in blood, he had some parts of him ripped out— like his single heart and kidney, his hair was burned and so was his face. His lips looked like they were bitten by an army of bees, but his body looked like a pack of wolves had dinner on him. I knelt and hug him, leaving my surgery dress more bloody that it was before.

When I turned around, looking for something that could help me, I notice that the door in which I came had suddenly disappeared. And now there were lots of creatures with a ball in their hands and from their mouths emerged things that looked like spaguetti. I don't know what they were, but they looked really... odd.

"Hello Sweetie," said the ball in a very femenine tone, translating what the creature said in it's language, I guess.

Then they all repeated the same phrase, over and over again. They took one step closer to me every time they said it.

It was a matter of time when I was surrounded by those creatures, leaving just 10 inches between us. I took the Doctor’s body with me as I backed up, not wanting those creatures to take what was left of him from me. I looked up and I just saw darkness, and ahead I was only able to see those creatures. There were hundreds, maybe millions of them.

"Leave us alone!" I screamed, laying beside The Doctor and  a tear came down my left cheek.

Out of nowhere they died. Well, it's more likely to say that they turned off, because they were still on their feet, but their heads down. Then the tree did the same, and so did every light of the room. I was hugging The Doctor's body when the floor started opening in two. Suddenly the creatures were gone and so was the Doctor’s body and the tree, but the floor was still opening. I tried to climb the wall but it seemed as if it had oil all over it and it kept me down on the floor, waiting for my inescapable death. How many times do I have to face death to finally die? I always manage to get out of one troble just to get into another one. I looked down and only saw darkness, what it’s all this? what is happening? The floor was centimeters away from vanishing before I heard a voice. It was an old man, I tried to follow the voice but it seemed to come out of everywhere.

“No more,” he said with a voice so demanding that made an echo all over the room filling my ears with bangs, but when I thought nothing could go worst I fell into the pit.