Chapter 2- The Blue Box

So now happens the 'almost on the exiting part' thing. This is an odd chapter, but it is necessary for the story to have any sense. The next chapter i think will be the best of all. Enjoy, but the best is yet to come.

Please vote and comment to tell me if you liked it or not. Thanks and i love you all of my readers ♥.

I don't own Doctor Who,it belongs to BBC.

———————————————

Chapter 2

It is Christmas, and the snow is falling. Today I deserve what the hospital call 'The Freedom and Joy day' ,and what I call 'The mental sick people apocalypse'. This thing consist in that we can go outside-with our asigned nurse- to feel the snow and the 'Christmas Joy'.

Beth leads me to the garden.

"Listen, I will let you be here alone, to think for a while. I know that you want some time for you." She says as she walks away. Far, but not too far.

Yeah, the less I need is more time for me. Whoooush, Whoooush. Oh My God. Here? And Now? You got to the kidding me. I look back to Beth and see her talking to other nurse. I have to go now to find that melody, but if I go and they find out Beth will loose her internship. But if I stay my life will be as miserable as always. Ugh, I'll deal with it another time, now i have to go, I don't even remember a life outside of this hospital, not even my parents, at least I have to make some of my wishes come true.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I run into the woods, out of the sweet bright garder into the bitter and dark forest. I follow were I thought the sound came from. I really don't what I expect to find, but in my way I'll make up that later.Then, out of nowhere I found a blue police box; maybe someone there had heard the sound and can help me. What is a police box doing out in the woods anyway?

I run into the box and try to open it. But is locked. I scream, "Hello? Is anybody out there? I am looking for a... thing." Okay this is stupid. "I am looking for the source of a sound..." Ugh, this is useless. "It sound like this 'Whoooush, Whoooush' " Fine, nobody's answering.

I try the door again but nothing happened. Then, the sound came back, and oh dear, I would have never imagined where it came from. Never if it hadn't been in front of me. The police box started making that sweet melody and i almost die of the exitement. But then the least expected happened; the box was disappearing. I had to call someone, to show them I am not nuts.

"Police!" No, not that. "Nurse!" No, that neither. "Doctor!" Yeah, that sounds right. A Doctor. The ones who think I am mad and make me stay in that stupid hospital . "Doctor!" I scream again, more firmly.

Suddenly the police box stopped dissapering and I giggle of excitement. The door opened and I freezed when a man appears; a handsome man with soft brown hair, he is wearing a red bow tie in his neck and some beautiful brownish eye color. He held from the door frame and got his head out, only inches from mine.

"How in the world you know my name?" He said. And I stood there, just looking at him, admiring his beauty and trying to believe that my dream came true. I found the Melody that i have been dreaming all my life. I found my happiness in a blue box.