Chapter 17

Lo crossed the short distance to the bed and placed Camila on the pillows. Camila curled onto her side. Lo's first instinct was to cover her over and leave, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. Once she finally admitted that to herself, she relaxed and slipped off her shoes.

Walking to the bed, she pulled off Camila's shoes and placed them next to a suitcase. She reached behind Camila and pulled down the zipper of her dress. She worked it up over her hips and lifted Camila enough to pull it off over her head. No bra, of course. Camila giggled in her sleep.

Lo straightened out the dress and walked into the bathroom to hang it up. While she was there, she washed her face and used her finger to brush teeth. She ran Camila's brush through her hair and pulled it up into a loose pony tail. When she walked back into the other room, Camila was now sprawled out on her back, taking up more than half the bed.

"Perfect," Lo muttered under her breath and turned on the lamp next to the bed.

Lo rummaged through Camila's luggage and found a couple of cotton t-shirts. She pulled off her shirt and bra and slipped on the t-shirt. It was too short and a bit tight, but adequate. She slipped off her pants, folded them neatly and placed them on the dresser.

She walked back to the bed and pulled the t-shirt over Camila's head and then threaded her arms through it. Camila curled back into a ball, dead center in the middle now.

Lo padded over and turned off the overhead light, then fumbled in the dark to turn on the nightlight in the bathroom before crossing back to the bed. She turned down the covers on one side and rolled Camila over so that she was underneath them and pulled the sheet over her.

She turned off the bedside lamp and then she moved to the other side and slipped under the covers, curling onto her side to face Camila.

She didn't know how long she had been watching her sleep before Camila's eyes blinked opened slowly. Lo smiled at her.

Camila fluttered her eyes a minute and then she wriggled her way across the bed, closing the gap between them. Camila's eyes flitted back and forth over Lo's face. Lo always found it strangely endearing. Lo smirked at her.

Camila stared a moment longer, then covered Lo's mouth with her own, kissing her hard. Lo brought her hands up to cup Camila's face.

Camila skimmed her tongue across Lo's lips and then wiggled it against her closed mouth, impatiently. Lo just smiled tightly against Camila's lips. Camila grunted and nudged Lo's shoulder with a fist. Lo chuckled and parted her lips so Camila could slip her tongue inside. Lo scraped her teeth lightly across the top of it and then sucked.

Camila groaned loudly and rolled herself over on top of Lo. She spread her legs and pushed herself up, her knees on either side of Lo's hips. She pulled the t-shirt off over her head and tossed it away. She leaned down and ran her hands up under Lo's shirt, pushing it slowly up her sides and kissing her way up the bare skin as it emerged. She ran her tongue in a broad swipe between Lo's breasts and then pulled the shirt off, casting it aside as well.

Lo brought her hands up and ran them up and down Camila's bare back, scratching lightly with her nails. Camila sat up again, grabbed Lo's hands and placed them on her breasts. She held them there as Lo squeezed and tweaked while Camila groaned and rolled her head back. Her hips thrashed as she rubbed herself into Lo. Lo nearly came undone at the sight alone.

Camila dropped her hands down over Lo's breasts kneading roughly, letting her palms rub against the hard, peaked nipples. Lo bit her lip and moaned deeply when she felt the tension sift through her lower belly each time Camila crushed the oh-so sensitive skin roughly against the back of her hands.