There's more of them.

As we reached the house I could see the van sitting in the driveway.

10 minutes earlier.

Miley- hey we found the people we're heading to there location.

Connor-Miley of you ever want to see your precious boy again come inside alone.

I knew that wasn't Connor. They have him. They took him. As we arrived I jumped out and walked to voight.

"Hey they got Connor. They said for me to see him again to go in alone."

"Ok we are going to have people around the house,and Erin will be sniping."

"Ok." He put a wire on me and I knocked on the door.

"Well well well. Looks like Miley came after all."

"Where's Connor?"

"He's fine for now."

"I came in alone. You said for me to see him I have to come in alone."

"Well I lied." He tried to grab me and pull me in but I shot him. He was the only one on the 1st floor.

"Voight got one down. Send Jay and Antonio in."

"Were on it." With that Jay and Antonio came . "I'm heading down stairs Antonio your with me Jay your upstairs" they nodded and we were on our way.

Antonio and I crept down stairs to the basement. I could see Connor with a gun to his head.

"One more step and he's done for."

"You don't want to do this." Before he could say anything Antonio shot him but someone shot me in my shoulder. I hear another bang. Antonio got that dude to.

I got up and ran to Connor. I untied him and got the duct tape off of him.

"I'm sorry this is all my fault." I said crying.

"It's no ones fault. I'm fine they didn't hurt me but they hurt you." He grabbed his dr. coat and wrapped it around my shoulder.

"Let's go." Antonio said. Connor helped me up the stairs. I was loosening blood. The ambo took Connor and I.

At med

I was rushed into surgery because the bullet hit an artery.Connor couldn't do it because he was shaken. That's all I could remember.

Connor's pov

I wish I could be with Miley. Doing her surgery. I know she's in good hands. We waited what felt like for ever.

"Family of Miley Lindsey." Intelligence and I stood up.

"The surgery went well. She should be waking up soon." We all nodded.

"You should go Connor." Erin said."she would want to see you the most."she added.

"Your her sister come with me." She nodded and followed me.