Just tell me.

We walked into the interrogation room. Jay was told to come in with me. Just to make sure I don't go off the edge.

As I walk in the man gets a smirk on his face.

"Wipe that smirk off your face."

"Why should I. I mean I like what I see."

"DON'T, test me." I'm trying so hard to keep my cool. "Why, why are you guys coming after me again?"

"For what you did."

"I did what I had to. You guys did that to yourself."

"If you nosey sister didn't meddle you would be in Florida getting high."

"That's not me anymore. You guys did that to me. You guys tricked me."

"You're gullible."

"Tell me where the rest are."

"No."

"Why?"

"Because."

"Tell me where."

"What are you gonna do about it?" Alright I've had it. He crossed the line.

I walk around that table as Jay takes a step forward. I don't want Connor to see this side of me, I know he's on the other side of the glass.

I grab is face and pull him out of the chair,by his face.

"Tell me where they hell they are."

"You gotta try harder sweet cheeks."

I pick him up by his collar and push him up against the wall.

"You wanna tell me now!"

"Nope." He said popping he p. I threw him on the ground and went after him,but Jay was given orders to stop me.

"I think you've had enough." Voight said walking in.

"No! Voight let me back in!"

"No. I'll take it from here. Trust me." I just nodded. As I started walking back to my desk Connor followed me out.

Connors pov

I know that Miley can get mad easily,but I didn't expect her to do that. Half of me was shocked the other half was proud.

Voight walked in to stop her. She obeyed after being told twice. I followed  her out.

"I'm sorry." She said with sorrow in her eyes.

"For what?" I was confused. Why is she apologizing?

"That you had to see that side of me."

"Miley...I'm proud of you."

"Why? Why should you be proud of me. Because of me your life is in danger. Because my stupid 18 year old self decided to hang out with asses I put people in danger."  Then the tears started pouring out of her eyes.

"Don't cry. I rather be in danger than not have you." I said going to hug her. She excepted my embrace and started to cry in my chest.

"I-I want this to be over." She said through the sobs.

"It will be soon. It's all gonna be ok."

"We got an address." Voight said. Miley didn't move. Didn't say anything. She just stayed in my chest.

I mouthed to Voight "just go." He nodded and they left.