They know everything.

Erin's pov

Connor stayed with Miley and I. There was a patrol car outside of our apartment. I woke up and took Connor to work and Miley to get a new phone.

"Your staying at the district today."

"Ok. What about Connor?"

"He'll be escorted by Kim and Sean." She nodded. As we reached the district we got stopped by Trudy.

"Hey Miley, you ok?"

"Yea, I'm fine Trudy,thanks."

"Randy asked his chief down at 51. They said you can stay down there if you want."

"Can I?"

"Yea, I'll send Antonio down with you." I nodded. Voight agreed to let Miley and Antonio go down to 51 for a bit.

At firehouse Miley's pov

I had one boy bestie down here. That would be Severide. Sylvie,Gabby,and Kidd are also my besties.

"Severide!" I yelled.

"What!"

"Hey!"

"Why are we shouting!"

"I don't know but let's stop!"

"Can I get a hug now?"

"Of course." He hugged for what seemed like forever. Then the bells went off.

"I'll be back." Severide said.

"Ok. Be safe."

"Always." Antonio and I walked into the common room to watch t.v, after a few moments of silence I decided to speak up.

"Will this blow over soon?"

"Yea...ya. Don't worry your family to the intelligence and 51. You have many people protecting you and Connor."

"Thanks Antonio." He nodded.

After about 10 minutes we heard noise coming from the apparatus floor.

"Tonio no one should be back."

"Go to Kelly's office lock the door shut the blinds." I nodded and ran off.

Antonios pov

I drew my gun and headed out with as much caution as possible.

"Where is she?" There was a dude in the gear room.

Terrible moment the trucks got back. I used the 'shush' sign to shut them up. The dude came running out.

I started to run after him. We weren't even out of the driveway of the firehouse before he tripped.

"Nice try buddy you not getting to her." I put him in cuffs and took him to my car. I walked back up to get Miley.

Miley's pov

I did as Antonio told me. I ran as fast as I can to Kelly's office. Once I got in there I closed the blinds and locked the door.

After a few minutes I heard the trucks pull in, but no talking.

After a few more minutes someone knocked on the doors I thought it was one of the men coming to kidnap me. I scooted into a corner away from the door and started to cry.

Then there was another knock.

"Miles it's Kelly open up,please?" Kelly? I hurried to the door and opened it. I practically jumped into his arms when I saw him.

"Oh,Kelly. W-where's tonio?"

"He's on the apparatus floor. He caught the guy. Squad is going to take you to go to the district,and Connor is going to meet you there."  I nodded my head.

Kelly lead me to the apparatus floor. As soon as I saw Antonio I pretty much tackled him.

"Thank you Antonio."

"Your welcome miles." I jumped into the squad truck as they were going to take me to the district.

At district

As we pulled up I spotted Connor standing next to Roman. I hurried and jumped out. I practically tackled him.

"You ok?"

"Yea I'm good. I just missed you." As we were standing there Antonio brought one of the people up.

"You ass. We know everything. They are going to get you. Your gonna pay." He said with a devilish grin. I went to lunge at him,but Connor held me back.

"How about you try me! I'm tired of you shit!"

"Alright buddy lets go." Antonio said. He led the guy down to the cage.

"Miley calm down. Just breathe." I did as he said. We started to walk up to intelligence. As we got up I went straight to voights office.

"I want to interrogate him."

"What?"

"I want to interrogate him. You can put someone in there with me,but I want to interrogate him."

"Fine." He said.