Is Jasper... Okay?

We all awoke that morning to Victoria yelling in her usual rage. Although, this time I hadn't known why she was so angry. All I knew was that she kept saying, "Downstairs! Those jerks! Are you kidding me?" The rest of it was just a blur because I was still in the hazy state of being half asleep. I was about to try and get some more rest when I noticed Duncan climbing down to the floor to go see what Victoria was so upset about. When I saw that he had reason to be concerned, I instantly thought I was missing something big and became concerned enough to follow him to our living space.

When we were out there, Parker and Amberline had soon followed us. "What's wrong?" I asked, rubbing my eyes. I wasn't ready to be up and around yet.

"Why don't you come see what those jerks did for yourself," she all but screamed at us. She seemed so much louder when I wasn't fully conscious. We all followed her downstairs without question, and I realized where this was heading. We had left the laundry in the drier overnight because it was getting late, and whatever Victoria was so upset about was obviously leading to the laundry.

When we approached our designated washer and drier, Victoria threw the door open and let us see inside. Our suits were for the most part stained in blue.

"Did D3 do this?" asked Parker in disbelief. I couldn believe the irony my conversation with Duncan last night now held. We, well more like I, wanted to get revenge on them. Duncan had talked me out of it, but now that D3 sabotaged us... I wasn't so sure about our decision.

When realization struck panic within me rose and I asked, "Wait, will those be clean before our competition today? We cannot go to the lobby in blue suits." It was such a close match to D3's colors, and I refused to support them like that. The cameras appeared around us and in my irate state of mind I had just wanted to yell at those nosey cameras.

"How could they do that?" asked Amberline. "It's so inconsiderate," she said, adding that last part because it sounded more like her act for the cameras. I couldn't even find myself able to be concerned about the act. We can't go to the lobby in these!

"Because the wildcards are so special they won't get in truble," said Duncan grimley. I could imagine him adding that they did this because of their contract, and that it was their job. But of course, he couldn't say that aloud with all the cameras around us.

"Let's take it upstairs and try to figure out what the stain is, maybe we can quickly get it out," I suggested. Amberline started packing our newly blue suits in a basket to take upstairs. Most of it wasn't a strong blue color, it was dirty and mixed with orange in most spots, but the blue was easy enough to see.

When we got upstairs there was a letter taped to our door that I hadn't remembered being there as we left. I would have thought I wasn't observant enough to see it in my sleepy state, but my whole team seemed surprised by it too. Duncan picked it up and handed it to me to read. I was instantly relieved to see that it wasn't from the people in charge, I had feared them telling us we couldn't arrive with blue suits. If we didn't arrive on time we'd be disqualified. That threat was made more real when F4 suddenly disappeared from the leaderboard and Duncan had to explain to us that they weren't at one of the games.

."I saw your cloths had been turned blue, so terrible. Just wash them again, it should get better." I read aloud from the letter. It sounded to fake to be true. This further proved them guilty, but was to vague to get D3 in trouble. The camera people couldn't tell on them, so the penalties of their action would have to take place after this episode aired. If Duncan's crazy conspiracy theories were correct, they couldn't get in trouble because the people who'd done it were obviously wildcards.

Amberline, again, had offered to go and rewash our suits. She went downstairs and I felt like my soul was ripped away from me when we saw the familiar envelope. It was from the people in charge and it seemed to be staring right at us. As always, we waited for Amberline to get back before reading the letter. I had made it a point for all parties to be present before reading the game letters, and just because every second not reading this letter caused a new wave of agony; I wasn't about to let that break the tradition I'd started.