PART 2

PART 2 !

TRISH POINT OF VIEW

Sitting in the bathroom listening to another man make love to my husband had my stomach in knots . Yes , he was fucking my man . TROY WAS THE BOTTOM ! I couldn't believe he was cheating on me , WITH A MAN ! MY SIDE MAN. HIS FUCKING COUSIN !!!. My mind was running a million Miles per second .  Do I go out there and act an ass ? Destroy my family ? Destroy their family ? Their secret ? How long have they been seeing each other ? What the fuck , I didn't see James use a condom . All this thinking is driving me crazy. Troy and James were finally done and it was going on 9:30am. Troy got ready for work and left.

I was so damn mad. I was hurt . I felt betrayed . My stomach started to hurt . I ran over to the toilet and started throwing up. Yes , I'm 2 months pregnant and I don't know if James or Troy is the father . I know I know , I fucked up ! I'm so confused at this point . What the hell am I supposed to do ? How the hell am I supposed to ignore what happened today ? 😩🤔😔

Later that day, the kids came home , finished their homework and had dinner . It was now going on 7pm. Troy normally gets back home around 10pm , he does 12 hour shifts.

"Hey mom , cousin James said me and Trina can come stay over for the weekend. Him and his new girlfriend Linda said she was going to take us bowling and to the movies . Can we go ?" My son TJ asked .

I answered him slightly annoyed "I don't know I have to think about it okay baby. Now you and your sister go upstairs and get ready for bed".

Thinking to myself not only was James fucking his cousin , but he has a girlfriend ? Who my kids clearly already know. I don't know what the hell is going on but I will be sure to find out 👀

#shortStoryChallenge #sooooo?🤔