PART 5

PART 5 : TRISH POINT OF VIEW

I don't know what the hell has gotten into my kids since they came home , especially TJ. He's mad all the damn time , talks back to me , getting phone calls from school for fighting or cursing out the teacher . He got suspended for the first time . I was pissed . His behavior was becoming very unacceptable . Every time he sees his dad he mugs the hell out of him. I swear I don't know what the fuck is his problem. For Trina , all she does is cry , cry , and cry. What the hell is wrong with my babies . Nothing I do or say helps. Troy been working a lot lately , or so he says . We haven't had sex since I found out about him and James . Between James , Troy , my kids attitudes and this pregnancy , I'm about to go insane !

I made another doctors appointment . I needed a check up . I have been extremely sick lately . I never knew a pregnancy can kick your ass so bad. I was so stressed at the situation that's going on I've been losing weight and getting light headed . I guess I haven't been eating like I should . Dr.jones did some blood work , so I'm just waiting for the results . All this stress Im just praying my baby is doing good.

Dr.jones came back into the room and she looked a little down. She read my results and I couldn't hear anything she said after hearing I was HIV positive . I didn't even want to hear anything else . I grabbed my purse and ran for my car . I was so angry and my vision was blurred. I couldn't even think straight . I don't know if it was from James or Troy , but I was about to kill somebody .

TYRONE POINT OF VIEW

Linda has been out all times of night . Never cooking dinner for me or Chloe . She's always ordering take out , just so she can hurry back out the door . I don't know what changed tonight , strangely she was home when I got home and dinner was ready . She's out late nights doing God knows what. I trust my wife . Well once upon a time I did. What took my trust was she can't even cook dinner anymore , not just for me but for Chloe . Why the hell would you not cook for the baby ? That take out shit is getting old . What the fuck or who the fuck is more important than family ? I was becoming pissed because she didn't have to work , all she had to do was take care of home . I handled everything else . She had one job and started to fail at it .

The next day around 12pm the police department was holding a blood drive. I volunteered to help. I decided to donate some blood towards the end of the drive .

After they ran a few tests the nurse pulled me to the side and said "I'm sorry Tyrone , but we won't be able to use your blood for the drive". Me looking confused as fuck. I asked "why not?". She responded very calmly , "Tyrone , you are HIV Positive. I'm sorry."

My blood was boiling . I swear I was out to kill and I was about to fuck Linda up ! It was her ass . That's what the fuck she been doing . Out here fucking sick niggas and bringing this shit home to me . I'm too heated right now. Thank God Chloe with her grandmother because I was planning to fuck Linda ass up !

I stormed through the door and Linda looked at me asking "baby what's wrong ? Are you okay?" She tried reaching for me to give me a kiss and I punched the fuck out of her. I punched her ass a few more times. I busted her lip and her front tooth was shaking . I ain't give a fuck because this is what she needed. A good old school ass whooping .

Her face was swollen and blood was everywhere . Once again I didn't give a fuck. I yelled "get the fuck in the room or get the fuck out and don't ever come back!". She was crying asking what did she do . I punched her again to ask me some stupid shit like that. She turned away and went into the room. I just sat on the couch and cried. I swear I wanted to kill that bitch !

A YEAR LATER

Tyrone became an alcoholic and became abusive. He beat on Linda every day. They lost custody of Chloe months ago and she's now living with her grandparents. Tyrone eventually beat Linda so bad , that she ended up going into a coma and that is where she died. He was arrested and sent to prison for life .

Trish was trying her best to live life and remain happy with her 3 kids. Trish was HIV positive and the baby turned out to belong to Troy , Who was HIV Positive and now her Ex- husband. Trish had a girl and named her miracle. Trish was given medication to make sure the virus didn't pass on to the baby since she got impregnated before Troy and her both got infected. Her and the kids moved away to gain a fresh start. Troy still visits them every now and then. She really didn't allow him around after she found out her kids seen him with James.

James and Troy was now engaged. Their family wanted nothing to do with them. They were disowned . They only had each other. They both were HIV positive . But Troy was miserable. He missed his family . He tried everything to get hem back , but trish wanted absolutely nothing to do with him. 🤷🏾‍♀️