PART 3

Part 3 : JAMES POINT OF VIEW

It's the weekend and I had TJ and Trina . Im surprised that trish even agreed to them coming over. After everything that happened I felt bad , so I gave her and Troy both some space. Trish have been ignoring Troy and obviously He had no idea why . She didn't speak out on anything yet.

I walked into the living room and the kids were watching Disney channel. They had enjoyed themselves with Linda at sunset. Bowling and watching a movie had them pretty beat. They should be sleep in no time. Of course Linda went back home so it was just me and the kids.

My phone started ringing and it was Troy . He was calling to speak to the kids . After speaking to them , Trina handed me the phone . "My dad said he will be over later to tuck me and TJ in." She said full of joy. She was such a daddy's girl. But why was he even coming by? I mean really , to tuck them in ?

It's going on 9pm. The kids were already out like a light . I decided I'd go to bed too , so I can avoid Troy before it's too late. I wanted to stop the affair , but he was my weakness .

Around 10:30pm Troy came to my house , he used his key to let himself in. He went into the kids room , gave them both kisses and walked out. Troy came into my room with a black T-shirt on and some gym shorts . His muscles was turning me on . He walked over to me and of course I couldn't resist him.

Troy pulled down my briefs and started giving me head . Sucking me like never before . I was fucking Troy face as if my life depended on it . I heard footsteps but ignored it . We were in a daze , so everything around us became a blur . I then turned Troy around and slowly put all of me inside .

After almost a hour of going at it Troy and I both collapsed onto the bed. 5 year old Trina , not able to understand what happened finally opened the door a little more crying asking "what did you just do to my dad?". All along the footsteps I heard was trinas. Then thats when 9 year old TJ , old enough to understand , kicked the door open wide and then stormed off. He was very pissed . These kids were watching us the entire time. Troy and I just sat there speechless. We did not know what to say. I just dropped my head in my hands and screamed "FUCK!!!" 😦