PART 4

PART 4 : TROY POINT OF VIEW

I sat there next to James , speechless . My kids just saw me not only having an affair behinds their mothers back , but with my cousin , Their cousin , A MAN ! I don't know what to say to them. I know for a fact this is going to get back to trish . I left James house without even bothering to say a word to him or the kids . Trish comes to pick them up from James house tomorrow because they have school Monday. I'm scared . Nervous . All of the above . I don't know what the hell is about to happen. I love trish. I really do , but it's something about James that I can't put my finger on. I don't even like men . But I'm in love with My aunties son . I also heard he's dating someone named Linda . I swear I heard that name before but I have no idea from where. But whatever , that's not important . I got enough shit on my plate right now . I can only sit back and see what Happens. Or should I tell trish first ? SHIT !

LINDA POINT OF VIEW

I've been dating James for almost a year now. It's been a secret relationship because I am married and of course my husband Tyrone would kill me. He's a police officer.  We have one daughter together . Her name is Chloe and she's 2 years old . I know you're like why Am I fucking James . Listen , the sex and head is fucking wonderful . I had to keep him on my team. A single side piece and he's hitting it right , you can't go wrong . I am very pissed at James though . I told him don't introduce me as his girlfriend , yet he still did . He's so damn dumb !

It's 7pm and Tyrone said he was going out to have a few drinks with one of his friends from work ,Troy . I've heard of him from time to time when Tyrone talks about work. I swear Troy was so damn fine but he never looked my way. His ass must be gay because my ass was too fat to deny.

I arrived at James house and he let me in. He picked me up and started to kiss on my neck , traveled down and landed between my legs . He guided me to the kitchen counter and pulled my panties down along with my skirt and got straight to work . I swear this man was a beast.

We end up fucking like animals for 2 hours straight . I decided to take a shower before I head home . I didn't want to smell like sex , Tyrone would kill me . James jumped into the shower with me . He picked me up , I put my legs around his neck and he started eating me out once again. I was so close to cuming until the bathroom door came open , then someone pulled back the shower curtains . It was Troy , naked and ready to jump in . I was scared shitless because Troy is friends with my husband and there I was caught red handed letting another man satisfy me. What the fuck was Troy doing here ? I thought he was married . Why was he naked ? Why does he even have a key ? Omg is Troy and James fucking ??

"I can explain" James said to Troy. I jumped in "explain what to him? And why? What the hell is going on?".

"I can be asking you the same shit Linda" Troy yelled.

A confused James asked "Wait , Troy how the fuck do you even know Linda?"

I immediately got out the shower and yelled "it doesn't even matter how he knows me. I'm just going to get the fuck out of here because this is just too much for me". I got dressed and headed for my damn car. I had to get the fuck out of there and quick !

#shortStoryChallenge