December 16; Day 16

December 16; Day 16

Evan was sulking in a corner one day because he had lost a bet to Tyler. There bet was that if he could kiss Jonathan before Tyler kissed Craig then they would owe them their cookies. Obviously he heard about what happened yesterday so he's sulking over the lost of the good sweets.

Jonathan was walking by and felt an ominous dark feeling floating around the area. He looked around and saw Evan having a dark cloud over his head. He frowned and started to think of ways to cheer him up. He thought of an idea and asked Evan:

"Hey Evan! When you sneeze do you go..."

"A- HOO," Jonathan said putting his hands up on the air to do some jazz hands.

Evan thought about the joke and then started to laugh. Jonathan then laughed himself because he made Evan smile. David and Brian heard the joke and turned in on the laughing.

After they stopped laughing Jonathan then went to his original place which was just a chair

After they stopped laughing Jonathan then went to his original place which was just a chair. He sat down and took out his tablet and started to play some games while singing a soft tune. Evan looked at him dreamily while David had a devious look on his face.

"Who has a huge crush on Jonathan says what," David called out.

"What," Evan said dreamily.

Evan then realized what David said and quickly turned to glare at him. David proceeded to high five Brian knowing that the ship he created in Elftube is going to come true.

 David proceeded to high five Brian knowing that the ship he created in Elftube is going to come true

I know that these days are short but I promise you that they'll be shenanigan real soon promises :D

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish 👊🐟