December 18; Day 18

December 18; Day 18

Alright what's up everybody Luke here and the writer decided to take a little break from writing so I will bring the daily update to you. She has a picture set out for the day and all I have to do is look at the picture and I'll describe everything that is on it.

*searches for picture*

I know this stupid thing is around here. She said I wasn't in it so I would be perfect to describe what was happening. Aha I found it and it's.....

Alright you know what here we go. Alright this is the other fucking bitches who isn't with me today.

Lui had gotten a helicopter from the shop and decided to go out and fly it. The others thought it would be a good idea to get on top of each that and try to get in the helicopter while it's in the air. David had already got on it so he could pull up his friends. Brian decided to be the dumb ass he is and hold everyone from the bottom.

He then picked up Marcel and held him in the air. Craig then got on but Marcel just held him by the leg and lifted him up with some super human strength. As Craig was trying to balance himself Brock got into and stood on Craig as if he were the sidewalk. Then Evan, Tyler, Jonathan came in on the motor cycle which Brock held up high like a brute.

Tyler then got on top of Evan and Jonathan got on top of Tyler. David managed to grab Jonathan by the hands and pull him up. Jonathan kicked Tyler making him almost fall off and grabbed Jonathan by his pants leg.

Jonathan's pants started to slip off showing off his pale white ass along with his cheetah print underwear. Evan thought it would be the smartest of ideas to throw a C4 upwards scaring the shit out of Tyler. While Brian regrets ever being the bottom of the pyramid.

Apparently whoever made this spelled banana wrong but who cares

Apparently whoever made this spelled banana wrong but who cares. Here is your damn picture and update as what Dially would say

With lots of love 💛

Luke

Brofish 👊🐟