Chapter 2

So hey guys I'm back with another chapter of the seven swords of Naruto. I am planning to have itachi to not join the akatsuki and will instead join the rebellion in kiri, as well as helping with naruto's training.  Once again thank you for the support and lets continue with the chapter.

3rd person

"speaking"

'thinking'

"Bijuu/summon talking"

'Bijuu/summon thinking'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto's POV

I almost couldn't believe it at first but in front of me were none other than the seven ninja swordsmen of the hidden mist. I knew about them from reading an old bingo book I found in the trash on one of the 'fox hunts'. Not only that but they saved me from the villagers. when they asked me to take them to Jiji i happily complied. I was so happy and also they knew my name. I had always wanted to meet them and I just did. I might have been a bit to exited because i ran off and nearly fell over on multiple occasions. But soon enough i reached Jiji's office and went it, Naruto style.

Hiruzen's POV

Once again i was trying to beat mans greatest enemy, paperwork. It was the bane of all leaders and i could feel its effects on me. 'I may be an old man but i wont fall to the likes of you, paperwork'. To think that i had once been called the professor was a large statement to make as i had probably become senile. 'I hope your happy Minato, that i have to do this again. There was a reason i gave up the position to you'. I looked over to the side of my desk to see that there was only one pile left. 'Thank god that its nearly finished' I thought with relief. I remembered i had a meeting but i couldn't remember who it was with but at that second my secretary's voice came over the intercom "Sir the boy and seven of his friends want to see you". I knew exactly who she meant but i only could do so much to punish her and other civilians. However I did wonder who Naruto's friends were as he wasn't one to make any as a result of his status as "demon child". All i could do was slowly reply with a quick "let them in". I instantly regretted that decision as i heard footsteps quickly advancing before Naruto burst into the room by running into the door.

"Hey Jiji, i see that your getting older. The wrinkles really show" he said in his loud unruly voice. I replied with "nice to see you too Naruto". I was really interested in finding out who these seven friends where.

"I heard that you had seven friends with you Naruto. Can I meet them?" I said, trying to confirm my suspicions.

"Ok Jiji i'll go and get them. They are really nice they saved me from another mob" he remarked and i responded with a sad smile. These friends of his seemed interesting and i really wanted to meet them. However before long Naruto was back with none other than the seven ninja swordsmen of the mist.

3rd person

Hiruzen's face became that of pity to one of shock in an instant. Whoever he expected to walk through that door it obviously wasn't them. Each of the seven had a blank expression on their faces. Hiruzen tried to threaten them by saying in a slow and deep voice "what do you want". Now this moment would have been tense if not for the birds falling from the sky due to the professors K.I.

"What are you doing here." Gone was the kind old man Hiruzen Sarutobi, this was the third Hokage, and hearing this voice, the swordsmen immediately realised this was business only. It was Ameyuri that broke the tension in the room by deciding that it was necessary to inform the hokage of the reason they were standing in his office. "I'm sure you are aware of who we are hokage-sama"said Ameyuri, receiving a slight nod as a response. "I am also sure know of the situation that our country is under at this moment in time," continued the woman known as 'short circuit'. "Well the Yondaime Mizukage has issued a bloodline purge and we have come to ask for your help. Not help in fighting as I am sure you do not wish for your own shinobi to be killed, but to give refuge to those that have bloodlines and aren't safe in their own home. We have enough shinobi to overthrow the corrupt Mizukage but we just need a place to protect the young and defenceless."

For a minute there was nothing but silence as the hokage thought over he request that has been made. The only problem that he had was that there was no benefit to Konoha that he could tell and he knew they could not give money as they needed that to supply the rebels. As much as he wanted to help compensation was needed. Thats when he thought of something the would change the shinobi world forever. " I can arrange this but a deal needs to be made as compensation. Please take Naruto with you and train him. He has a lot of potential but will be held back if he says here due to..." It was here that the old man paused before continuing what he was saying "...circumstances. If you do this then i will agree to your conditions." The 7 swordsmen shared a glance between each other before Kisame came forward and agreed to Hiruzen's conditions. "Good" The professor said after sighing. "If one of you would like to stay behind so i can go over the details. Feel free to go and book a hotel as you will have to stay until tomorrow so i can get the papers together to make Naruto available to leave. Thank you."

As people slowly filtered out of the door the only ones remaining in the office was the Hokage himself and Zabuza Momochi. The hokage stood up and walked to a cabinet in the corner of the room and took out a large file before handing it the the bandaged swordsman. "This folder has all the information about Naruto that I will give to you so that he can be told when the time is right. Now, there is some stuff that i have to tell you personally. Young Naruto here is the Jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi no kitsune. This has led two him being hated by the village and it has rejected him, claiming to be the kyuubi itself. This information has to be kept from him until he is old enough to understand his burden. As well as this, he is the son of Minato Namikaze  and Kushina Uzumaki, however only a select individuals know of this and now so do you. It would be preferable to tell him this at the same time you tell him of the kyuubi as he would be able to take it better." Sarutobi then paused to let Zabuza take in all this information, who himself kept blinking as if it was a dream. After the same man gave a slight nod the the old Hokage as if to say he was still alive, Hiruzen continued. " I would like you to bring him back in six years when the genin exams start in the academy, no matter if the civil war is still occurring. Don't worry I will still give refuge to the ones that are unable to fight and if the war hasn't finished i will allow you to have two more genin too come with Naruto so they can be on the same team. Any other information will be in the folder." It was only then when the professor ceased talking, and gestured Zabuza to take his leave. Before he left the room he turned and uttered a quiet thank you to Sarutobi and then continued to make his way to the hotel in which they were staying at. Behind him, Hiruzen just smiled softly only to see the pile of paperwork that had seem to increase during the small encounter. Letting off a loud sigh, he got back to work.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that is it for this chapter, the next chapter will come out soon as i have already started writing it.

See ya

Gingaminga13