Chapter 3

Hey guys it Gingaminga13 back with another chapter of the seven swords of Naruto. This chapter will continue on from the previous one and will have a focus on a certain character that is not Naruto or one of the swordsmen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person's POV

The next day, Sarutobi had called a council meeting to discuss what was going to happen, as well as a few other concerns he had finally realised were an issue, after his successor passed 6 years before. Present in the council was the Shinobi council consisting of all the clan heads as well as Danzo Shimura, Homura and Koharu, who were the hokage's advisors. Also present was the civilian council which, for Hiruzen's taste, had become too much of a heavy influence on the council in general which was one of his main concerns.

The first one to ask why they had all been gathered was Koharu. "Sarutobi," She started. "May you please enlighten us as to why we have been summoned this early in the morning, and why the seven ninja swordsmen of the mist are present within Konoha and are wandering around without an ANBU squad trailing them?"

The third hokage smiled to himself before letting off some K.I which had a few of the civilian council squirming and a few even looked as if they were about to faint. He was going to enjoy this. " I have been doing paperwork for the past few hours and you know what I found?" receiving a few shakes of the heads he continued "I have had request to kill little Naruto, give the civilian council a squad of ANBU, I even had one having the balls enough to ask for the Uzumaki, the Namikaze and the Senju bank accounts to be spread the wealth among the civilians. Of course I denied every single one of them but it got me thinking. Who do you think you are? I am the third hokage, you are nothing but subordinates and advisors. For example you, the civilian council are expecting to get your way even though you are the lowest in the council. Now I am a nice person so I'm going to give you a chance. Ever get out to be with your families and keep 10% of your so called 'earnings' or you can stay here and I guarantee with your lack in self defence and fighting ability you wont last longer than a second. So what are you going to do?" At this, they ran as fast as their fat asses could out of the room. He then turn to the shinobi council with a serious face which caused more than one of them to flinch.

"Now that they are gone," continued the old hokage "I can continue. Just for confirmation, if anyone here thinks they are more important than me they are wrong. I am the leader here, the only reason you are here is to give suggestions that benefit your clan or to relay information back to your clan, nothing more. The only ones that I am not referring to in this is Shikaku, since he is the head strategist, and Hiashi and Fugaku, since they are the leaders of the police force. Now that that is cleared up, I have decided on a few things. Your opinion does not matter because I am going to implement them anyway. The first is making the ninja academy better quality. To pass, they must learn more than the 3 weak jutsu they learn at the moment. It will also focus on strategising and survival out in the field in order to create better better genins. I will come to a few of you later to help me change the curriculum." With this being said a few of them nodded. Shikoku especially as he knew that a new system would lead to a stronger shinobi force further down the line.

Seeing that the council agreed with his decision, the man nicknamed 'the professor' started on his second change. " Also, as some of you are aware, the seven ninja swordsmen are present within Konoha and they have made a request for us to take their bloodline users that are children or are retired from fighting so that they don't have to worry about them in the civil war. In return they have offered to have strong trading and an alliance when they overthrow the mizukage as well as taking one child with them to train him. I have agreed to these conditions and the child they will be taking with them train is Naruto Uzumaki." At the mention of the young child's name the council tensed. Yes many of them didn't have prejudice against the child but letting him go with seven of the most feared people of the modern era could be risky. Fugaku winced. With the new rules being implemented it ruined his plan, which now had caused him to start planning a new coup.

*Time Skip*

After the ordeal, the third Hokage went to Naruto's house to tell him the news. The door was opened to reveal a very tired young Naruto in his pyjamas and rubbing his left eye. When he finally realised who it was exactly who had knocked on his door he broke into a large grin and shouted "Jiji!" Before running to hug him. Sarutobi just smile at the boys behaviour before replying "Lets go inside Naruto, I have a few thing i would like to talk to you about." before walking inside the apartment with Naruto trailing behind him.

When they got inside the Hokage became more serious started to tell Naruto what was going to happen. The explanation went on for a good 15 minutes and after he had finished Naruto had a look of sadness on his face which surprised the third, as he thought that Naruto would be ecstatic to be train by strong ninja so he could become Hokage one day but when Naruto spoke he immediately understood. "Jiji, will I ever see you again?" came the depressing voice that came from the usually overenthusiastic blond. Hiruzen just smiled sadly and told him that they will se each other again and as a leaving gift he would treat Naruto to some ramen. Hearing the word 'ramen', Naruto's personality took a complete u-turn and he was once back to his usual bubbly and cheerful self. Before Sarutobi could register it, Naruto was already half way out the door and on his way to Ichiraku's. The third chuckled before realising that his wallet was about to become a whole lot lighter which took all the colour out of his face. Soon enough, he to was running, only to catch up with Naruto so he doesn't eat too much.

When he finally reached the small ramen stand Naruto was already on his second bowl. He sat down as he continued to watch the young boy continue to eat and eat the contents of each bowl. After about an hour, the young Uzumaki had finally finished on his 22nd bowl of miso ramen. Teuchi's eyes were gold bars as he watched the old Hokage sigh and bring a lot of money out of his wallet. When he and Naruto walked out of the stand the boy at his side stopped and paused before asking "Jiji, when am I leaving?" The third's eyes suddenly widened as he checked his watch before answering with a solemn "In an hour Naruto." He had expected Naruto to do what he usually did which was to run off, and he didn't disappoint. In a few seconds he was already halfway down the street on the way home to pack his things. Hiruzen just chuckled before turning to walk back to his office and the...paperwork.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is it for this chapter. I could have put so much more down but i decided to leave that until the next chapter seeing as there is a lot to write about. With that being said i have already planned 2 or 3 chapters ahead which should be coming out in a few days, it depends if i have the time to write them. The next chapter may be out today or tomorrow for the same reasons.

See Ya

Gingaminga13