0. WARNING + PLAYLIST

Hi everyone! This book is dedicated to all of you that read my stories while I was on my 2-year hiatus <3 Thank you for your sweet comments and messages! Anyway, I'm putting a warning here for any readers that may be easily triggered by sensitive topics listed below.

Playlist link: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/13Be94OtALisdpN4XRhnNC

***TRIGGER WARNING***

This story mentions strong violence, mental disorders, substance use disorders,  suicide, self-harm, and sex. THIS STORY IS NOT INTENDED FOR A YOUNGER AUDIENCE. READER DISCRETION HIGHLY ADVISED.

Please refrain from reading this story if you are easily triggered by these topics. I'm still going to put TWs throughout the story just to warn readers of any sensitive topics that may come up.

This has been a story that came to me when I was studying in the middle of my finals. It's no secret that most college students in the United States are struggling to pay off student loans before and after graduating. I am in NO WAY encouraging OR commending the selling of controlled substances but sadly, this is one of many ways students turn to just to support themselves. 

Thank you for reading!

<3 Angelique

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Names, characters, and incidents are the sole property of the author's imagination or are used with fiction. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, places, business establishments, events, or locations is purely coincidental.

COPYRIGHT 2021 by Angelique Toledo