Chapter 5 - Chasing Dreams

Author's Note: So for those of you who don't know, Keith Harkin is a singer in a group called Celtic Thunder. Celtic Thunder consists of 5 Irish men. Here is the link to their website if you want to check them out : http://www.celticthunder.ie/ They are super cool. Okay I'm done! Enjoy this chapter!

P.S. There is a lot of back and forth with P.O.V's in this chapter. Don't forget to comment and vote! Thank you!:)

His P.O.V.

A soft humming floated around in the air. I looked around, trying to find its source, and I saw her.

Her long hair was being tossed around by the wind, and I watched as her eyes scanned the line of girls and women waiting to audition.

I studied her as best as I could from the place where I was standing, leaning against the wall of the neighboring building.

I had come outside to get some fresh air, and had wandered over to a cool but sunny spot in between buildings, spotted with planters of flowers and concrete benches.

My attention was still on the girl.

Her smile was bright and peaceful. She was just in her own place, not seeming to care about the world around her, or at least in that moment.

I then noticed her guitar case and music sitting next to her. She auditioned.

A little spark of interest appeared in my chest and I wanted to go over and meet her.

My eyes came back to her again, and I noticed something. Her eyes had averted from the remaining auditioners, to the ground. Her humming had ceased, and she seemed tense.

Anna's P.O.V.

I stared at my feet, not wanting to do anything stupid, because I know I will.

I didn't know what to do. Should I turn around and say hi? Should I mind my own business? I just sat there without moving, trying to get my thoughts all in one place.

He's a normal person. I needed to calm down, and get my head on straight. I am nineteen for God's sake, not a thirteen year old girl. Okay maybe I was a little bit on the inside, but I needed to calm down.

What girl my age-

My heart stopped. I jumped, and then sat glued to the bench.

What? Oh my god. You've got to be kidding me. This only happens in movies.

His P.O.V.

I decided to talk to her. Couldn't hurt right?

As I came closer to her, I noticed how tense and deep in thought she was. I was no more than a few feet away from her now, and I finally saw that she was a good bit younger than me. Maybe nineteen, twenty?

I took three small steps, and sat down beside her. She jumped.

I really wanted to talk to her. This is strange, I'm not usually the type that starts up a conversation with a random girl. I've been told that I'm flirty, but it wasn't on purpose really.

I turned to her and smiled, "hello."

Anna's P.O.V.

"Hello."

Oh God this is so stupid.

I turned around to face the gorgeous person in front of me, and after a second I actually replied, "hi."

He was talking to me. What the hell?

He nodded his head upwards quickly, doing that thing that guys do. I've always found it quite stupid.